Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Roland D-50 boutique - Roland D-05

edited September 2017 in General App Discussion

I'm very excited to mention that Roland will soon be releasing another one of the boutique range of old Roland synths in the form on the classic Roland D-50 and it is 16 note polyphonic just like the original. I cannot wait for this to be released considering I was pissed off that I couldn't purchase the Roland Cloud D-50 VST plugin because it is monthly subscription only.

https://www.roland.com/global/products/d-05/?lang=en-JM

Comments

• I was looking forward to iD-50 but no luck this time either... :)

• edited September 2017

@Samu said:
    I was looking forward to iD-50 but no luck this time either... :)

Yeah I was looking forward to the iD-50 too but according to Roland the iPad isn't powerful enough to use their DCB synth system which I find hard to believe because Korg were able to develop the Wavestation and M1 as an iOS synth.

• @Artmuzz said:

@Samu said:

Yeah I was looking forward to the iD-50 too but according to Roland the iPad isn't powerful enough to use their DCB synth system which I find hard to believe because Korg were able to develop the Wavestation and M1 as an iOS synth.

I'd say that's just pure BS from Roland...
    But I'm happy you've at least gotten a reply from from them :)

• @Artmuzz said:

@Samu said:

DCB is that bull for port.

• Still got my 1988 buy, Roland D-20. A scaled down D-50, but with a nice sequencer, diskette and card readers.
    One of my cats puked on the keyboard, so I had to disassemble it and clean the components.
    I think she did it on purpose :smiley:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The D-50 has my vote for being the first VA, it's was an amazing time that really started what we use today, FM, VA and Sample Synthesis. Hot on it's heels came the Korg M1, then the Wavestation.

• Interested to hear it.