Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Cubasis to Cubasis broken?

edited September 2013 in App Tips and Tricks

IOS 7, Cubasis 1.6, latest Audiobus. iPad 3 wifi. This used to work...?

Comments

• It did Ted.

Lets hope its back in 1.7

• This is NOT good! That is one of the features I really love about Cubasis. Has it been reported to Steinberg?

• There's a thread in the Cubasis forum titled Pan something or other. I blithely answered before I tried it myself.

• It's working for me. Cubasis input and output, AUFX in effects slot. Did you update Audiobus?

• Yes AB is at latest. Give me a step by step?

• edited September 2013

I just opened AB, loaded Cubasis in output, woke it up, and then input, woke it up, and loaded AUFX in effects and woke it up. Nothing but normal procedure. I did notice that a couple of apps that I thought were updated, we're not. It pays to check version. Some funny stuff is going on in the App Store.

• edited September 2013

Edit...deleted

Bolt would struggle ..

Make sure AB is enable in the routing tab.

• Okay. It works with something in the effects slot. Thought I had done this before with no fx to ride the faders and do a mix. Guess not.

• Whew!!! Relief! Glad to hear! :-)