Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT: Last attempt to update youtube app broke it, anyone else? *fixed*

edited September 2017 in Other

App icon is stuck on installing the update, so i cant open or remove the app(it doesent show at all in app list where i could remove them from settings). If i stop the update on app store(or after a while when it stops trying to update it and asks to try again), but the app icon still shows that its installing.

Anyone else had this happen to them? Any ways to make it great again, or do i just need to wait for the next update that would hopefully let me use the app?

Air2 and ios 10.3.3

Comments

• Have you tried a hard reset? If nothing else works, that may clear the jam.

Latest YouTube working well for me, so once you get it hopefully you'll be okay too.

• Go to Storage and iCloud usage somewhere in the Common settings,
    If it shows up there, you can uninstall from this place!

• @tja said:
    Go to Storage and iCloud usage somewhere in the Common settings,
    If it shows up there, you can uninstall from this place!

It didnt show up there

@Zen210507 said:
    Have you tried a hard reset? If nothing else works, that may clear the jam.

Latest YouTube working well for me, so once you get it hopefully you'll be okay too.

Yea i tried, the youtube icon disappeared(replaced with the default apple app icon thing) and its name got changed to com.apple.m.. and it behaved the same as the youtube app did.

But i did manage to fix this by doing hard reset again and then the com.apple thing appeared on the app list where i could remove it(tried normal delete, but that didnt work on it). Then installed it again and it worked normally :)

• @ToMess said:
    But i did manage to fix this by doing hard reset again and then the com.apple thing appeared on the app list where i could remove it(tried normal delete, but that didnt work on it). Then installed it again and it worked normally :)

>

Well done. Glad you are fixed up.