Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Axon is on its way to iOS from Audio Damage.

123457»

Comments

• @Jocphone said:

@MonzoPro said:
    All gone very quiet. My finger has started twitching towards the refund button...

As it wasn't too expensive and I haven't bought any of their other apps because of the tiny writing, and it's a little bit mysterious and they have brought a lot of stuff to iOS, so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one.

Haven't lost a great deal if it just stays as is but am interested what it might do with MIDI, even if just as an idea sketchpad.

Missed the returns window so stuck with it now anyway. Still a bit quiet on the update front, hope there’s a fix soon.

Haven’t lost a great deal of cash if it isn’t, but deflating to have another app this year that doesn’t live up to the hype. Puts me off buying other stuff.

• edited October 2017

Maybe I’m wrong but I get the feeling the AD dev has already soured on his foray into iOS.

If so, at least we got a nice batch of quality AUs.

• He's too thick skinned for that. I think he's just busy making new stuff, fixing Axon, or he went on vacation after releasing so many apps in rapid succession. Have faith.

• I saw some mention of BM3 on this thread. I wanted to mention that Axon works well in BM3 in combo with the new MIDI AUv3 support. For example, route a Rozeta Particles instance to Axon in BM3 (or AUM).

• Never got any mail back or any response from Audiodamge when i asked something. Axon cries out for some random buttons, right?
    But fixing the controls would be fine too