Separate Tracks For One App-

Searched and couldn't find anything on this subject. My flow is Groovebox to Cubasis; no effects in between. I have separate channels on GrooveBox that I want to put into Cubasis for mixing purposes. But when I record it to Cubasis through AB3 it puts it all in one track. Any way around this through the app(s) Thanks all; great app.

Slim

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Date Votes
  • You'll have to export the project and import the individual tracks into Cubasis. Only way to do it.

• @Slimbeaux said:
    Searched and couldn't find anything on this subject. My flow is Groovebox to Cubasis; no effects in between. I have separate channels on GrooveBox that I want to put into Cubasis for mixing purposes. But when I record it to Cubasis through AB3 it puts it all in one track. Any way around this through the app(s) Thanks all; great app.

Slim

Unless @AmpifyxNovation enables multi outs for Groovebox or any of their apps this simply isn't possible. I wouldn't hold out hope for this though. Been asking for this for years. They clearly aren't interested in adding this to any of their apps.