Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

BeepStreet ZEEON Synth AUv3 for iPad │ Review, Guide & Tutorial - haQ attaQ 240

BeepStreet is back! Yup, the same guy responsible Sunrizer synth and Impaktor (the most awesome drum synths to hit iOS btw) is now back and Zeeon synth for iPad is his latest creation! It's running a virtual analogue sound engine that sounds amazingly good. Zeeon also packs three filter types, a step sequencer a modulation matrix and more. Check out this episode of haQ attaQ for a Review, Guide and Tutorial! Oh and BeepStreet, Im happy you're back man!

haQattaQ

Comments

• Amazing but it's ipad only. Nobody I know wants to lug ipads around when phones can fit in our pockets and we can bring a midi keyboard to control stuff. Sounds amazing tho!

• @Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Amazing but it's ipad only. Nobody I know wants to lug ipads around when phones can fit in our pockets and we can bring a midi keyboard to control stuff. Sounds amazing tho!

What's all this stuff about 'lugging iPads around'? I saw you mention this in another thread. They're smaller than a magazine and weight about the same as a packet of crisps. Jeez - when I was a gigging musician we'd spend half the night hefting bass cabs and valve amps about, and my MS20 weighs more than my TV. Have modern touring musicians developed tiny arms or something?

Nobody I know wants to lug ipads around when phones can fit in our pockets

You need to meet more people. ;)

Nice demo jakoB_haQ. Thanks for sharing it.

• Great production value on the vid Jakob. Thanks for the upload

• @MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:
    Amazing but it's ipad only. Nobody I know wants to lug ipads around when phones can fit in our pockets and we can bring a midi keyboard to control stuff. Sounds amazing tho!

What's all this stuff about 'lugging iPads around'? I saw you mention this in another thread. They're smaller than a magazine and weight about the same as a packet of crisps. Jeez - when I was a gigging musician we'd spend half the night hefting bass cabs and valve amps about, and my MS20 weighs more than my TV. Have modern touring musicians developed tiny arms or something?

Exactly.

• @MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

Haha I wasn't gonna go in on the guy, but the second time around?! He's just asking for it. This is a newly discovered, more potent version of lazy.

Well, the people you know are sissies. If you can bring a MIDI keyboard, you can bring an iPad. Or you can hire a roadie. Geez.

• @oat_phipps said:

Haha I wasn't gonna go in on the guy, but the second time around?! He's just asking for it. This is a newly discovered, more potent version of lazy.

I find iPhones bulky and unmanageable. Why lug those things ariund?!

I just use pay phones.

• @oat_phipps said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

Does the midi keyboard fit in the pocket too?

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

Exactly.

And they say it is us oldies who are dinosaurs

• @AndyPlankton said:

Exactly.

Try composing on a phone with those arms.

you dont know many people than i carry ipad pro 12.9 and ipad air 2 and midi gear

• @brambos said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Exactly.

Those arms and fingers are just the right size for phone composition! :p

• I can sort of get the iPhone thing if you just want to compose on the bus. But if you're carrying a midi keyboard anyway...

• Sounds like someone just spent too much on a phone.

• edited August 2017

Again with the phone? Anyways, thanks Mr. Haq for being the herald of Lord Zeeon. May a thousand years of dubstep be his reign.

• @Carnbot said:

@oat_phipps said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

There's a world's tiniest pianist joke in there somewhere but I'm too weighed down to find it. Gotta find a place to set this iPad down.

• @noisefan said:

@brambos said:

@AndyPlankton said:

Exactly.

Those arms and fingers are just the right size for phone composition! :p

You just can't get your chin down low enough to see what you are doing :D

• @oat_phipps said:

@Carnbot said:

@oat_phipps said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

There's a world's tiniest pianist joke in there somewhere but I'm too weighed down to find it. Gotta find a place to set this iPad down.

I had to take a load of apps off mine, particularly iMPC Pro as it was really weighing it down. Much lighter now, though I can only manage a few steps before complete exhaustion sets in.

• So, I guess I am missing something

There are no presets?

And it is an AU only?

I bought it and was a little bummed.

I wasn't in the mood to program a bunch of stuff right now at this moment.

Or is that AUM only?

• Does this support external MIDI controllers (i.e. via MIDI in)?

• @Carnbot said:

@oat_phipps said:

@MonzoPro said:

@Panthemusicalgoat said:

Yes, 2 midi keyboards and a skin flute.

• @RustiK said:
    So, I guess I am missing something

There are no presets?

Hit the little box with a waveform thingie on the top left...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@RustiK said:

There are no presets?

Hit the little box with a waveform thingie on the top left...

Nah

Let me restart the device

Maybe because I just bought it this am and hadn't restarted

Thanks
    JGY

• @ozmot said:
    Again with the phone? Anyways, thanks Mr. Haq for being the herald of Lord Zeeon. May a thousand years of dubstep be his reign.

:lol: :heart:

• @enc said:
    Great production value on the vid Jakob. Thanks for the upload

My pleasure! =D

• @RustiK said:

There are no presets?

And it is an AU only?

I bought it and was a little bummed.

I wasn't in the mood to program a bunch of stuff right now at this moment.

Or is that AUM only?

Did you check my video? I'm using Zeeon in stand alone mode. The presets can be found if you press the Oscilloscope.

• @jakoB_haQ Is it just me or is there stepping on the filter ?

• @AndyPlankton said:
    @jakoB_haQ Is it just me or is there stepping on the filter ?

Listening to it now...maybe.
    Ever so slightly. I'm not sure :sweat_smile:

• edited August 2017

Little on the Step-Seq.. Ableton Link, Scales, Ties etc?

Thank for the video...

Edit... Midi out?