Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• @MonzoPro said:

@Beathoven said:
    The sound this thing makes is amazing. But, I'm struggling with the knobs due to the aspect in the skeuomorphic design. For example, the markers on the knobs on the far left and far right of the gui are way out of line with the position markers on the panel. And now I've noticed it, I can't un-notice it. Sunrizer has a skeuomorphic design, but not the aspect issue that throws the markers out of alignment. @giku_beepstreet please can these knobs be "flattened" in a future update, or maybe give an option to flatten them? For me, this is the only issue with this amazing synth. Otherwise it seems flawless!

Now you've mentioned it....

Haven't bought this yet but looking at the store screens I'd agree. I love skeuomorphic design but we part company when it gets in the way of usability, and those pots look a bit too tall and perspective bent for my fingers.

Mixed reviews, mostly positive - but the price is very good. Only Sir Doug can now show the way for the fence-sitters.

People shouldn't be put off by what is really something very minor. If you're on the fence, be in no doubt; this is a great synth and £10/$10 is a very small price for something that will, I'm sure, get a lot of use.

• edited August 2017

@grego68 said:
    ...It's a good synth,not the best imo but this marketing hype kills everything ....

I don't know anything about this but the Soundcloud examples and I'm pretty immune to marketing while listening to dry basses and filters.
    There's no such 'best synth' anyway because they all are just colors on a sonic palette ;)

• @Telefunky said:

@grego68 said:
    ...It's a good synth,not the best imo but this marketing hype kills everything ....

I don't know anything about this but the Soundcloud examples and I'm pretty immune to marketing while listening to dry basses and filters ;)

To be fair I have not read any marketing hype. Just people using the synth saying it sounds great.

• edited August 2017

@grego68 said:
    Just bought it .Absolutely not the best sounding synth of iOS ...I don't want to be an asshole and kill the hype but we could compare it to iSEM for example and by the way there are galactic fart sounds in it (fx presets). Sorry but Model 15 and Sunrizer are still the best ...It's a good synth,not the best imo but this marketing hype kills everything ....

Right I can agree with that on first sight, but I'll wait till I have played with it a little bit longer

Another question will Beepstreet's Gyrosynth get an update to a 64 bit version?

• @Max23 said:
    Audiobus preset 'A Warm Blanket For Cold Nights': http://preset.audiob.us/jbwmCqc0MaKRz6i

Thanx mate

• edited August 2017

Adding all requests to the list.

There is no Ableton link yet, to be honest I didn't want to implement standalone app, but as it is all of these features will be implemented (AU synchronizes well to host clock and I believe AU is the only future ). So far it accepts all midi inputs in standalone mode.

Gyrosynth and SunrizerXS will be updated to 64bit before iOS11 launch.

Most of presets are made by me, I'm not the best sound designer (not that bad I hope :). Looking for some talented people, experienced in programming analog synths. More banks in upcoming updates.

Hoping for some good reviews! At least at the beginning (pleeease :smile: ) I'm back to iOS world after 2 years of absence and feel like a newbie.

• I just bought it, as it was out on AppStore here in Norway kr 109,-
    The sound from this beast is amazing. Very clear sounding. Reminds me of a hardware synth. Nord or something.
    Model 15 is something special, but I Zeeon is newer and I'm in love :blush:

• Congrats on the release @giku_beepstreet

• @giku_beepstreet congrats and thanks for bringing this creation to iOS music. Good work :)

• Does the export work using standard 'open in' or are we forced to use e-mail export?

Does the AUV3 have a access to the step-sequencer?(it would be cool to use it as an arpeggiator).

I'll get it once I have better coverage...

• It took much longer than expected, sorry. btw. Its definitely not the Moog territory, although the first filter model LP24-T may sound quite Mini like (use BIAS). I was trying not to emulate existing synths, just some parts (circuits/solutions) I like the most. But yes.. used Prophet 6 and OB-6 many times as a reference.

• @Samu said:
    Does the export work using standard 'open in' or are we forced to use e-mail export?

Does the AUV3 have a access to the step-sequencer?(it would be cool to use it as an arpeggiator).

Email export only. Working on 'Open in' and XML copy paste.

Step sequencer is a part of standalone app. It will be a small common host that will be used in my upcoming synths.

Zeeon needs a good arp and I am aware of this.

• >

Good news. Thanks!

• @giku_beepstreet said:

@Samu said:
    Does the export work using standard 'open in' or are we forced to use e-mail export?

Email export only. Working on 'Open in' and XML copy paste.

Step sequencer is a part of standalone app. It will be a small common host that will be used in my upcoming synths.

Zeeon needs a good arp and I am aware of this.

Thanks, good to know. I'll get it once I have better network connection...

I think a combined arp/step-sequencer is the way to go here.
    Chord memory would he a noce bonus as well :)

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    Most of presets are made by me, I'm not the best sound designer (not that bad I hope :). Looking for some talented people, experienced in programming analog synths. More banks in upcoming updates.

Offering my services here, drop me a PM if interested and tell me what you would expect.

• Great synth thanks @giku_beepstreet :)
    I'm getting a crash every time loading it in MultitrackStudio (host crashes), not seen any issues in other hosts though but just to let you know, not sure if this is MTS thing or Zeeon...I guess could be MTS issue here.

• @giku_beepstreet

Love it! I do have one feature request, an optional smaller keyboard (a 3 octave keyboard or thereabouts). Or freely resizable and scrollable keys of course, but I'd be happy just reaching a bit more on-screen keys/notes:-)

• @giku_beepstreet said:

I think the presets are pretty darn good. They vary wildly in volume though. My ears are still ringing from a couple of loud surprises!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2017

Yes I agree, we need an arp and more accurated knobs and potars on Zeeon .The synth with the best filters was Sunrizer (resonator,formant,com,wave shaper,resampler,shifter ,le resample) it was madness.I guess a lot of people will help to have more presets and sound banks this is not a problem.Will Gyrosynth have midi out and midi in like AC Sabre ?

• Not in US store yet.

• edited August 2017

@giku_beepstreet said:
    Adding all requests to the list.

There is no Ableton link yet, to be honest I didn't want to implement standalone app, but as it is all of these features will be implemented (AU synchronizes well to host clock and I believe AU is the only future ). So far it accepts all midi inputs in standalone mode.

Hoping for some good reviews! At least at the beginning (pleeease :smile: ) I'm back to iOS world after 2 years of absence and feel like a newbie.

How about isequence hd? :)

Bought this btw, it's really good and easy to get going with

• @RustiK said:
    Not in US store yet.

Its not indexed for search yet.. But its there

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zeeon-synth/id1230960440?ls=1&mt=8

• Here is my first look at Zeeon

• encenc
    edited August 2017

Doug.. they did a tremendous amount of work on the sound design ... proceeds to play the crappiest sound amongst the presets :o :D was that intentional or just bad timing :D

Some decent sounds apart from that little faux pas B)

I'll probably buy it once links implimented.

• edited August 2017

@enc said:
    Doug.. they did a tremendous amount of work on the sound design ... proceeds to play the crappiest sound amongst the presets :o :D was that intentional or just bad timing :D

Some decent sounds apart from that little faux pas B)

I'll probably buy it once links implimented.

I know right,,lol....what I meant was the synth engine coding.

J did most of the actual sound design himself and he would be the first to tell you that he isn't the greatest sound designer, although he is about a zillion times better than me :D

• @giku_beepstreet Like it a lot, a good addition. Agree with having a larger-by-being smaller keyboard option, but will play this mostly with a midi keyboard so the chance to play it with both panels open would be nice. Any additional work with the arp/sequencer options would also be good. Would love to be able to save (maybe I just haven't found that yet). Have added a review. Look forward to some of the talented folks here coming up with further patches...

Would also LOVE to add a review for an updated isequence hd still one of my favorite apps and a great piece of work all round...