Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Max23 said:

@Telefunky said:But I'd like to know what desktop freebie shit is supposed to sound like this ? >:)

^^
    Someone must have ears full of wax. >:)
    Maybe it's not so obvious by listening to demos.
    But if you play 5 minutes with zeeon every one will agree,
    it beats the crap out of everything available on iOS. <3

It actually sounds like you 2 are in agreement on the comparison between Zeeon and freebie stuff...

@giku_beepstreet
    Can't wait to acquire your latest...here's a question about one of your earliest: should I forget about an iSequence update?

NEVER FORGET.

:)

• For me biggest selling point, except sound of course, is AUv3. Also I want support developers who implements AU. I think every new iOS synth or fx should be AUv3 because it's the future. It's like Reason Re (before vst support) vs VST or AU on desktops. You can of course rewire Reason to other daw or use Audiobus, AUM etc... but for me this type of work is workflow killer. So I will continue to buy all good stuff with AUv3. Just my few cents;)

• Are FX parameters not available in the mod-matrix as destination?

• Dang...did I pick the wrong night to stay up late and fiddle? If someone would be kind enough to post a link when it becomes available.

• It’s live!

• edited August 2017

@oat_phipps said:
    Dang...did I pick the wrong night to stay up late and fiddle? If someone would be kind enough to post a link when it becomes available.

Here ya go, oat.

Zeeon synth by BeepStreet
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zeeon-synth/id1230960440?mt=8

Cheap at $9.99. Now to see what the fuss has been about.

• Not out in Austin yet, must be the App God's way of telling me to go to bed instead....have fun fellahs...

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:
    Not out in Austin yet, must be the App God's way of telling me to go to bed instead....have fun fellahs...

Wrong. Found it via the developer's 'other apps'.....well, another bleary-eyed Wednesday coming up I guess.....:)

• I'm off motorcycling again. Only have access via my iPhone. How much is it in $$$?

• $10. It's well worth it. This is gonna be a great one.

• @skiphunt said:
    I'm off motorcycling again. Only have access via my iPhone. How much is it in $$$?

$9.99

Be safe/have fun.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@skiphunt said:
    I'm off motorcycling again. Only have access via my iPhone. How much is it in $$$?

$9.99

Be safe/have fun.

Dang. Is that a launch price? Am I gonna have to ride to the next town for wifi mañana? ;)

• edited August 2017

@skiphunt said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@skiphunt said:

$9.99

Be safe/have fun.

Dang. Is that a launch price? Am I gonna have to ride to the next town for wifi mañana? ;)

Maybe, you know how the hype will be these next few days. Does look pretty and a great little SIMPLE arp designer. Very nice. Wish it had more than 16 notes to it....can't figure out where the FX are [EDIT: Found, PANEL 2], nor where saving of arps might be (surely), but that's all on me....look forward to seeing what the boffins make of it....

• It sounds amazing. Yo where the random at?? :wink:

• edited August 2017

I don't hype things and usually trend too negative with new releases until they stick with me. After just a few minutes and a preset run through, I can understand why the beta testers touted it for months. Popped on here again while making coffee because I can see a long night in the making.

• Holy cow. Best sounding-synth I've heard yet, and most important: not exactly like anything else. Was totally on the fence about this but the cheap price made me jump in. And a super clean design!

• Hummm... Many who tend to like the same kinds of stuff I like are raving about it. Price sounds reasonable.

I'm in a vintage cabin with no wifi in small Texas town, but I think the owner has wifi. Might have to pop in with my iPad for coffee & wifi in the morning. ;)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Holy cow. Best sounding-synth I've heard yet, and most important: not exactly like anything else. Was totally on the fence about this but the cheap price made me jump in. And a super clean design!

Model 15? It can't sound better than that no?

• Is there a mode like in sunrizer to show all controls sans keyboard? For use with midi keyboard.

• It will be added in 1.1.

• @Redo1 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Holy cow. Best sounding-synth I've heard yet, and most important: not exactly like anything else. Was totally on the fence about this but the cheap price made me jump in. And a super clean design!

Model 15? It can't sound better than that no?

Perhaps not. But infinitely easier to make nice sounds with. And the effects and filters are glorious as advertised. And every preset is at least usable, i. e., no galactic fart sounds or glottal wheeze arps.

And it's ten bucks.

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    It will be added in 1.1.

Excellent. You mean a view that shows Panel 2 below Panel 1? Maybe with sequencer in center?
    Excellent.
    (Delay is staticy while adjusting. Can be fixed?)

• Ohmmmmmm this one is going to get a lot of mileage. B)

• Just bought it .Absolutely not the best sounding synth of iOS ...I don't want to be an asshole and kill the hype but we could compare it to iSEM for example and by the way there are galactic fart sounds in it (fx presets). Sorry but Model 15 and Sunrizer are still the best ...It's a good synth,not the best imo but this marketing hype kills everything ....

• The sound this thing makes is amazing. But, I'm struggling with the knobs due to the aspect in the skeuomorphic design. For example, the markers on the knobs on the far left and far right of the gui are way out of line with the position markers on the panel. And now I've noticed it, I can't un-notice it. Sunrizer has a skeuomorphic design, but not the aspect issue that throws the markers out of alignment. @giku_beepstreet please can these knobs be "flattened" in a future update, or maybe give an option to flatten them? For me, this is the only issue with this amazing synth. Otherwise it seems flawless!

• edited August 2017

@giku_beepstreet
    Great to see an all on/off switch for fx. Way too few of them around.
    Anyway, about the standalone version:
    Does if have Ableton Link?
    And other connectivity?
    The tools page is not very well documented in the manual. Just a single line hint...

• edited August 2017

@Beathoven said:
    The sound this thing makes is amazing. But, I'm struggling with the knobs due to the aspect in the skeuomorphic design. For example, the markers on the knobs on the far left and far right of the gui are way out of line with the position markers on the panel. And now I've noticed it, I can't un-notice it. Sunrizer has a skeuomorphic design, but not the aspect issue that throws the markers out of alignment. @giku_beepstreet please can these knobs be "flattened" in a future update, or maybe give an option to flatten them? For me, this is the only issue with this amazing synth. Otherwise it seems flawless!

Now you've mentioned it....

Haven't bought this yet but looking at the store screens I'd agree. I love skeuomorphic design but we part company when it gets in the way of usability, and those pots look a bit too tall and perspective bent for my fingers.

Mixed reviews, mostly positive - but the price is very good. Only Sir Doug can now show the way for the fence-sitters.

• Easily best sounding filter on iOS yet. Alone for the smooth resonance sweeps this was worth 10.

• Does it have midi in ? Can't find any controls ?

• tjatja
    edited August 2017

@Jumpercollins said:
    Does it have midi in ? Can't find any controls ?

It shows up as MIDI receiving AU in AB3, but not as standalone App