Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• @Heiliger_Bimbam said:
    It wants me to buy it again. How was the fix for this again?

I had the same problem. Signing out of my account and in again solved it.

• @oat_phipps said:

@Shaken&;Stirred said:
    I’m unable to find the IAPs, where are they?

Open Standalone app, look right above the last key on the far right.

From the hamburger menu? This is what I’m seeing.

• @Shaken&;Stirred said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Shaken&;Stirred said:

You sure you have updated? It should look like this:

• @hellquist said:

@Shaken&;Stirred said:

@oat_phipps said:

@Shaken&;Stirred said:

You sure you have updated? It should look like this:

Thanks, I definitely updated, and the App Store description show 1.3, but when I open it, it’s opens v1.2, as in the picture I attached. I’ll delete and reinstall, but I’ll need to export my banks first.

• edited November 2017

btw. Its 24h after release, but when I search "Zeeon" on the iPhone AppStore, it shows nothing (works only on iPad). Doest this work for you? Or its a local problem?

• @giku_beepstreet said:
    btw. Its 24h after release, but when I search "Zeeon" on the iPhone AppStore, it shows nothing (works only on iPad). Doest this work for you? Or its a local problem?

Yeah, it still isn’t coming up. Have to search ‘beepstreet’ still.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

I searched Sunrizer then went down to all by this developer and tapped the more button and it was there.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

But hey, at least it's now easier to find the Game of the Day and the amazing new Grumpy Cat Sticker collection ;)

• @brambos said:

@giku_beepstreet said:

But hey, at least it's now easier to find the Game of the Day and the amazing new Grumpy Cat Sticker collection ;)

LOL, seriously Apple is making me down. Not mentioning bugs in XCode. There is no escape I can't stand Microsoft. 36+ hours passed and I can't find Zeeon on iPhone's AppStore. I think its a bug, not indexing issue. I cant count on their support. Thats for sure.

• @giku_beepstreet said:

Not showing up here either. (US Store) . I hope the support channel can resolve this quickly.

• Another question, why doesn’t Zeeon show up as an IAA in AUM or AB3? It shows as an AU in both but not IAA.

• @JudgeDredd said:
    Another question, why doesn’t Zeeon show up as an IAA in AUM or AB3? It shows as an AU in both but not IAA.

It’s not an IAA app.

• Guys if you could take a moment to do a review or rate the app this will really help this great developer. :) <3 o:)

@White said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

• Yeah I can confirm searching on app store for Zeeon Synth comes out empty but searching for Beepstreet gives you the Devs apps and then you can find Zeeon Synth

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Guys if you could take a moment to do a review or rate the app this will really help this great developer. :) <3 o:)

@White said:

@Heiliger_Bimbam said:

I’d say do it on iPhone as well, this might help the search/indexing bug

• @oat_phipps said:

@JudgeDredd said:
    Another question, why doesn’t Zeeon show up as an IAA in AUM or AB3? It shows as an AU in both but not IAA.

It’s not an IAA app.

WOW! I just assumed and never give it a second thought.

Thank you.

• Is there any way to record the standalone app with the sequencer? ( as its AU and not IAA) frustrating cos I like the on board sequencer, sounds great with the IAPs

• @Tickletiger said:
    Is there any way to record the standalone app with the sequencer? ( as its AU and not IAA) frustrating cos I like the on board sequencer, sounds great with the IAPs

Thats why I’m hoping for full screen AU... it could pave the way for the step sequencer

• Had fun to try to put a bit funky stuff out of Zeeon. I just can´t record stuff really since i can´t get it done on iPhone really to play and if i connect it to my mac i always have terrible latency. So i gave up.
    Anyway, a short play with a funky timbre out of Zeeon :)

• That was so cool! Wish I had your oreseta man. I really enjoyed all your Mitosynth presets. Can’t wait to see what you’ve created for Zeeon.

@Cib said

Had fun to try to put a bit funky stuff out of Zeeon. I just can´t record stuff really since i can´t get it done on iPhone really to play and if i connect it to my mac i always have terrible latency. So i gave up.
    Anyway, a short play with a funky timbre out of Zeeon :)

• Thank´s. Sadly it will take some time since iOS won´t play well with me on my Phone after update it´s all a bit more laggy on my iPhone 6S plus, doh´. But i try to do something (and once a macOS version might come i will make a thousand :D , i need a big screen and DAW. I have trouble with my fingers).
    Here a bit of some darker and weird patches (which i like) i made and recorded inside GB on my iPhone until it couldn´t handle more).

• A last one for today: One patch and one layer. Some subtle and not so subtle things going on in the mod matrix :)
    Just played a few simple chords and hold them for a while:

• @Cib said:
    A last one for today: One patch and one layer. Some subtle and not so subtle things going on in the mod matrix :)
    Just played a few simple chords and hold them for a while:

Nice! All 3 of these. Keep ‘em coming!

• Amazing sounds man!

• @Cib that sax like thing was amazing!

• This. :)

@lukesleepwalker said:
    @Cib that sax like thing was amazing!

• So we know Zeeon can be funky but you know what........Zeeon can sing too :D
    Here is an example how audio rate stuff (because of that i love it) works on filter modulation creating a kind of vox choir: The first part is dry, no FX at all, just modulation. But in the second part i just added Zeeon´s delay. Performed on my iPhone. I really fall more and more in love with Zeeon. Here we go....