Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• edited November 2017

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Cib said:

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@giku_beepstreet said:
    So maybe MPE is enough :)

Either/or. What we want to avoid is getting that little chirp at the start of a note as the pitch-correction kicks in.

But midi as tuning source doesn´t work really well. Tun files are still the king (and also can include several tunings/scales per patch).
    I tried such a thing with ThumbJam and some other midi tools but if the other instruments doesn´t support proper microtuning it´s mostly not really nice. Especially with acoustic instruments.
    Maybe i try that agin with Geoshred.....if there is an iPhone version.

You need two MPE apps--one to send and the other to receive. If you get it working please let me know what you think.

Mhhh, Geoshred is close to 30 bucks which is a bit too much for me if i just want it as midi controller and can´t test if it does what i want.
    Also that sounds like a workaround i want really do :)
    But i already have several MPE apps so i can try if it works in general....i doubt but i like to be proven wrong on this one ;)

• Just in case....Geoshred can do any kind of microtuned scales.
    I mean can i tune every midi key to a custom value? That would be great!

• @oat_phipps said:
    Just going through the IAP sounds...@brice strikes again. Some GREAT stuff.

Thank you! ;) Zeeon is a truly amazing instrument.

• @o_imseng said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah both are awesome! The OI are amazing also with so many sounding Syntronikish!!! On the iPhone!!

@oat_phipps said:

Thanks, glad you like them. The Brice bank is really impressive. Played with that last night, awesome stuff.
    Get them both, @giku_beepstreet deserves every sale awesome work he did with Zeeon. :smiley:

Thanks, Oliver! Enjoying the hell out of your sounds on this end. PWM Wash and Big Celestial are at the top of my favorites list. And your SuperSaw is 100% spot on. Really great stuff.

• edited November 2017

@brice said:

@o_imseng said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah both are awesome! The OI are amazing also with so many sounding Syntronikish!!! On the iPhone!!

@oat_phipps said:

Thanks, glad you like them. The Brice bank is really impressive. Played with that last night, awesome stuff.
    Get them both, @giku_beepstreet deserves every sale awesome work he did with Zeeon. :smiley:

Thanks, Oliver! Enjoying the hell out of your sounds on this end. PWM Wash and Big Celestial are at the top of my favorites list. And your SuperSaw is 100% spot on. Really great stuff.

Thanks so much! Really appreciate your feedback. Loved your sounds. Zeeon is a keeper. Will hook this into my reason setup this month. :smile:

• @brice said:

@o_imseng said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

@oat_phipps said:

You guys teasing....what about a demo? :#

• edited November 2017

@brice said:

@oat_phipps said:

Thank you! ;) Zeeon is a truly amazing instrument.

Plastician is probably my favorite, along with Sacred Riffs when layer 1 (noise) is turned on and its cutoff is controlled by the mod wheel. Some real depth to those patches when fiddling with the extra parameters you’ve already set in place and not used for the default sound. Clevah minx

Edit: oh, and Oxygene Orbit. That one’s class

• edited November 2017

@Cib said:

@brice said:

@o_imseng said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

@oat_phipps said:

You guys teasing....what about a demo? :#

Ah, good. Started to get the feeling I was the only person not beta testing.

• Yeah Brice’s and OI’s IAP patches are amazing! Got so many favorites in there. I wonder if my favs will be wiped out once Beta ends? Even I buy them?

• :) Zeeon is amazing. Looking forward to do more Sounds.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah Brice’s and OI’s IAP patches are amazing! Got so many favorites in there. I wonder if my favs will be wiped out once Beta ends? Even I buy them?

Thanks man! I’m not certain on whether or not there will be any misfortunes with Presets disappearing when you install the public release over the beta. But no need to even get there...just make a new “Favorites” bank and toss all your favorites in there. Then choose “export bank” and put it somewhere safe and not on your device. Email or the DropBox work perfectly for this. Then if catastrophe should ever happen it won’t be catastrophic. You can add your curated bank right back in like nothing ever happened. And make regular backups of that favorites folder, too. Especially if it contains sounds you’ve used in projects that you’ll need to recall!

• The beta won't end soon. Working on v.1.4 :)

• Will you be putting up a YouTube demo @brice - to tempt us Zeeon fence-dwellers?

• Beautiful!!! Thanks bro! That worked perfectly.
    I currently have KRFT @Alex fox , amazing app driving Zeeon, three instances! Plus Quantum and Funk Drummer! So beautiful sounds!

@brice said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:
    Yeah Brice’s and OI’s IAP patches are amazing! Got so many favorites in there. I wonder if my favs will be wiped out once Beta ends? Even I buy them?

Thanks man! I’m not certain on whether or not there will be any misfortunes with Presets disappearing when you install the public release over the beta. But no need to even get there...just make a new “Favorites” bank and toss all your favorites in there. Then choose “export bank” and put it somewhere safe and not on your device. Email or the DropBox work perfectly for this. Then if catastrophe should ever happen it won’t be catastrophic. You can add your curated bank right back in like nothing ever happened. And make regular backups of that favorites folder, too. Especially if it contains sounds you’ve used in projects that you’ll need to recall!

• @MonzoPro said:
    Will you be putting up a YouTube demo @brice - to tempt us Zeeon fence-dwellers?

[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[].....Indeed I will be. And as a courtesy, I’ll also be sending round a cleanup crew shortly thereafter to collect the few charred embers and splinters that remain of what was once a solid piece of fence work. I’m not sure how one properly says goodbye to a fence, but I am sure you’ll be able to tell me in just a few....... ;)

• I try to put something together during lunchbreak tomorrow.

• @MusicMan4Christ said:
    Beautiful!!! Thanks bro! That worked perfectly.
    I currently have KRFT @Alex fox , amazing app driving Zeeon, three instances! Plus Quantum and Funk Drummer! So beautiful sounds!

@brice said:

@MusicMan4Christ said:

You’re welcome!

• @Cib said:
    Just in case....Geoshred can do any kind of microtuned scales.

Not every midi key. You can specify offsets from ET using cents as the units of measurement. You can do this for twelve notes in the ascending scale and also twelve notes in the descending scale. This means that you might be able to have 24 different notes in the octave (although I have not tried this yet). I do not know how they would be mapped on midi out.

Today I have gotten Geoshred to control Model 15, playing raga Jog in just intonation. It works well. Some patches are not appropriate for receiving this kind of alternately-tuned MPE information, for a variety of reasons. Still, with the right patch there is a lot you can do that does sound good.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@Cib said:
    Just in case....Geoshred can do any kind of microtuned scales.

Not every midi key. You can specify offsets from ET using cents as the units of measurement. You can do this for twelve notes in the ascending scale and also twelve notes in the descending scale. This means that you might be able to have 24 different notes in the octave (although I have not tried this yet). I do not know how they would be mapped on midi out.

Today I have gotten Geoshred to control Model 15, playing raga Jog in just intonation. It works well. Some patches are not appropriate for receiving this kind of alternately-tuned MPE information, for a variety of reasons. Still, with the right patch there is a lot you can do that does sound good.

Thank´s for the info!

• Got it! and thanks for the IAPs....legendary stuff!

• It wants me to buy it again. How was the fix for this again?

• Got it! and thanks for the IAPs....legendary stuff!

What are the prices of IAPs?

• @MAtrixplan said:

Got it! and thanks for the IAPs....legendary stuff!

What are the prices of IAPs?

In the US $2.99

• Is this now universal or 2 separate versions as the app on my iPhone is asking for payment £9.99 but I already own it on iPad ?

• edited November 2017

@Jumpercollins said:

Is this now universal or 2 separate versions as the app on my iPhone is asking for payment £9.99 but I already own it on iPad ?

@Heiliger_Bimbam
    Its universal = a single app. According to Apple you can't be charged twice, since you already bought this app. Maybe its a server glitch, no idea. Have you checked "purchased apps" on your iphone? Is Zeeon here?

• @brice said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Will you be putting up a YouTube demo @brice - to tempt us Zeeon fence-dwellers?

[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[]|||||[].....Indeed I will be. And as a courtesy, I’ll also be sending round a cleanup crew shortly thereafter to collect the few charred embers and splinters that remain of what was once a solid piece of fence work. I’m not sure how one properly says goodbye to a fence, but I am sure you’ll be able to tell me in just a few....... ;)

Look forward to the vid, and I'll have the tweezers handy for any remaining wayward splinters.

• I’m unable to find the IAPs, where are they?

• @Shaken&;Stirred said:
    I’m unable to find the IAPs, where are they?

Open Standalone app, look right above the last key on the far right.

• I feel bad that I can’t buy the IAPs for support since I got them for free on the beta. My only option is to restore. Sorry @giku_beepstreet , next time I’ll just wait for the official release.