Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Zeeon Synth by Beepstreet out on August 30th. Get these pennies ready!

Comments

• @brice said:

@Cib said:
    Beside some Korg stuff and Model 15 there is no really good analog sounding synth on iOS.

DRC begs to differ.

+1 Word :)

• edited August 2017

@brice said:

@Cib said:
    Beside some Korg stuff and Model 15 there is no really good analog sounding synth on iOS.

DRC begs to differ.

DRC...forgot about it. Have it as plug-in and iOS app and really like it but it's still a bit away from my prefered favorites for analog/vintage stuff.
    For me it's not only the raw sounds these days. I want top notch FX included and some extended modulation...all at audio rate with a wide modulation range.
    Of course all these synths are good in some way but often they lacks in proper audio rate modulation or have mediocre FX or are alaising as hell.

• @Cib said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

DRC begs to differ.

DRC...forgot it. Have it as plug-in and iOS app and really like it but it's still a bit away from my prefered favorites for analog/vintage stuff.
    For me it's not only the raw sounds these days. I want top notch FX included and some extended modulation...all at audio rate with a wide modulation range.
    Of course all these synths are good in some way.

If I had a nickel for every post you mention audio rate modulation... B)

• @Cib said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

DRC begs to differ.

DRC...forgot about it. Have it as plug-in and iOS app and really like it but it's still a bit away from my prefered favorites for analog/vintage stuff.
    Of course all these synths are good in some way but often they lacks in proper audio rate modulation or have mediocre FX or are alaising as hell.

Disagree (as regards DRC).

• @oat_phipps said:

@Cib said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

DRC begs to differ.

DRC...forgot it. Have it as plug-in and iOS app and really like it but it's still a bit away from my prefered favorites for analog/vintage stuff.
    Of course all these synths are good in some way.

If I had a nickel for every post you mention audio rate modulation... B)

I'm a sucker for it, indeed.
    Of course it's not for everyone. But if you like to use it you appreciate it when a synth can handle it ;)
    Until now Model 15 is the king.
    Zeeon might be even better and the modulation matrix is almost like a small modular.

• Do we know if the LFO's can be switched between Bi/Uni-Polar and do they offer control over start-phase?

• @Samu said:
    Do we know if the LFO's can be switched between Bi/Uni-Polar and do they offer control over start-phase?

....and, are they polyphonic if i want?

• those 'animal basses' are really good, and another few of the dry examples on Soundcloud, too. One 'almost dry' had a very nice touch of dense, warm reverb - different from the 'french touch' which failed to please.
    If it's well tweakable, Zeeon could be a winner.
    But I'd like to know what desktop freebie shit is supposed to sound like this ? >:)

• @RustiK said:

@Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)
    If you are serious about music you use an iPad and not diddle those l ittle phones anyway.
    The unique selling point is sound. B)

I don't want to be an asshole so I will choose my words wisely.

Well, I can't think of anything.

I bet many of us can make better music on our phones then many folks make on their iPads.

Actually, the phones are way more intuitive due to the ergonomic design, maximizing hand to eye ratio coordination and related interaction based upon audio outcomes or experience.

Jajajajajaja...wait for 2025

“ the watch it’s so much better than the phone for making music...”

As an iPad over iPhone guy I could counter argue your points if I want it to but I couldn’t care less. Just make music.

It’s subjective. You prefer the iPhone. It’s not better than the iPad by any means. it’s has its pros and it’s cons. If you prefer those over the pros and cons of an iPad (or a Mac, or hardware) it’s your thing.

• @Lacm1993 said:

@RustiK said:

@Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)
    If you are serious about music you use an iPad and not diddle those l ittle phones anyway.

I bet many of us can make better music on our phones then many folks make on their iPads.

Actually, the phones are way more intuitive due to the ergonomic design, maximizing hand to eye ratio coordination and related interaction based upon audio outcomes or experience.

As an iPad over iPhone guy I could counter argue your points if I want it to but I couldn’t care less. Just make music.

It’s subjective. You prefer the iPhone. It’s not better than the iPad by any means. it’s has its pros and it’s cons. If you prefer those over the pros and cons of an iPad (or a Mac, or hardware) it’s your thing.

Yah, it's pretty subjective. Much like using the term 'serious' in regards to music. What does that even imply anyway?

• Will wait for serious review of synth and will probably watch on my iPhone as I don't have a video watch. May watch on iPad if I'm at home. Will def watch before 2025.

• If there is a a funny review I'd like to watch that too! :p

• Those sound demos remind me very strongly of the time I came into possession of an original Nord Lead which was a beautiful synth...but I could never figure out how to integrate the sound well with the rest of my gear. It always sounded just a bit out of place. Not sure if I'll buy this--must prefer that digital sound and I have few analog-type synths on iOS apart from Animoog--but I'll admit the "ambient depths" have me nearly tempted.

• @enc said:
    You'd think it would be in the developers interest to make apps universal .. how many millions of potential customers are there with iPhones ... (not all) developers do it for the love of it
    Korg sold 5k downloads of gadget in July 2017 apparently. Wonder how many of those were to iPhone

I have an Ipad Pro 9 and an iPhone 6. Going from the Ipad to the iPhone makes me feel claustrophobic. Maybe if I had a 6+ or 7+ I would feel differently. I do like using the iphone as a sampling source for the Ipad.

• edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2017

@Max23 said:

@Telefunky said:But I'd like to know what desktop freebie shit is supposed to sound like this ? >:)

^^
    Someone must have ears full of wax. >:)
    Maybe it's not so obvious by listening to demos.
    But if you play 5 minutes with zeeon every one will agree,
    it beats the crap out of everything available on iOS. <3

It actually sounds like you 2 are in agreement on the comparison between Zeeon and freebie stuff...

@giku_beepstreet
    Can't wait to acquire your latest...here's a question about one of your earliest: should I forget about an iSequence update?

• edited August 2017
  • @AudioGus said:

@Lacm1993 said:

@RustiK said:

@Max23 said:
    Runs fine on mini 2 ;)

Yah, it's pretty subjective. Much like using the term 'serious' in regards to music. What does that even imply anyway?

Seriously.

Wait wut ;)

• edited August 2017
  • @skiphunt said:

@brice said:

@Cib said:

DRC begs to differ.

+1 Word :)

DRC is the bomb!

ONE of my faves

• DRC is Universal which allows me to love it anywhere, as often as I want!

Will wait to see if Zeeon is better than free stuff once there is video to consume.

• I'm liking the demos, sounds juicy. I'm in. Hoping for an intro sale....

• it isn't just better than free stuff, but imh ears outperforms the DIVA in VST land.
    Reason: demoing diva DIVA gave a nice, smooth sound - but some of the Zeeon examples triggered a: why the heck should I buy an analog Synth, if this runs on an iPad ? ;)
    (to be precise: DIVA is way too clean and lacks the beef that Zeeon seems to provide with ease)

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Max23 said:

@Telefunky said:But I'd like to know what desktop freebie shit is supposed to sound like this ? >:)

^^
    Someone must have ears full of wax. >:)
    Maybe it's not so obvious by listening to demos.
    But if you play 5 minutes with zeeon every one will agree,
    it beats the crap out of everything available on iOS. <3

It actually sounds like you 2 are in agreement on the comparison between Zeeon and freebie stuff...

@giku_beepstreet
    Can't wait to acquire your latest...here's a question about one of your earliest: should I forget about an iSequence update?

NEVER FORGET.

• What is the price again?

• @Max23 said:
    Audiobus preset 'A Warm Blanket For Cold Nights': http://preset.audiob.us/jbwmCqc0MaKRz6i

Great for the "LONG NIGHT"...................................

Not sure if any fellow G.O.T. on here............

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RustiK said:
    What is the price again?

10 Euro according to FB, but not sure what that will be in my local CAD currency.