Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Thank You AudioBus Team

I was so excited when AB 1 came out many years ago and this awesome forum formed. I also bought Loopy and the SoundPrism apps that followed. Unfortunately I had an iPad 3 and an iPod Touch 3 at the time so only a few apps chained together was possible.

I gladly bought AB 2 when it arrived but still was unable to use it fully.

Now I have an iPad Pro 10.5" as well as the iPad 3 but no more iPod Touch. Since purchasing AB 3, I am able to actually use it as it was intended. Tonight I finally set it up for use with my couch gear which includes a powered speaker, three MIDI controllers, a few guitars, microphones, and a powered hub.

The audio and MIDI lanes are exceptional as well as the app state saving. My state saved preset consisting of four apps reopened automagically. We are all guilty of rambling off topic here but I just wanted to thank the AB team for developing apps that just work really well together and connect very easily.

Comments

• Absolutely, and hosting a forum which frequently talks about everything but AB. B)

• Audiobus 3 is one of two music apps I use every single day. Love and respect!

Looking forward to future amazingness!!

• @TheVimFuego said:
    Absolutely, and hosting a forum which frequently talks about everything but AB. B)

Audiobus is like water. Everyone drinks it but doesn't talk about it.

• Only kids from the 2010's will remember how groundbreaking audiobus was when it first came out. It was like Moses freeing up the slaves, no less epic. And I really appreciate the service they put on with this forum, which is by far the best resource on ipad music there is.

• Yes, loving it!

• Yes, yes, I find the forum as good as the app. That does not detract from how amazing the app is, AB2 and AB3 just are so amazing at creating standards that make it possible to build (and more importantly recall) amazing sets of instruments that rivals the desktop world.
    The forum for me is even better.
    You have to pinch yourself sometimes :)

• Nice words from really nice folks here. No wonder I'm here everyday. Thank you all

• Thank you everybody, much appreciated!

• Cheers, you guys =)