Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

TF8 Synth: Cannot find IAP Pro Pack

Yesterday I played around with TF8 and really like it.
I then noticed that there is an IAP "Pro Pack" and wanted to get this.

But I simply cannot find it.

Any idea?

BTW, sad thing that this has no iPad resolution :-(

Comments

• You really can't miss it...are you sure it's not showing up?

• You can miss that :-D

Explanation:

I use it on the iPad.
    The iPad is always in landscape mode.

And in landscape mode you just don't have that view!
    I search all the menus, but nothing...

Now I turned it - and voila ;-)

Thanks a bunch.
    But then I will not buy this.
    Not usable on iPad :-(

• I am asking the developer, in how far TF7 compares...
    But this is not updated daily since 2016

• Yeah I like it a lot also. Dev said Landscape is in the works but nothing so far. He came over to the forum a few months ago so hopefully he'll provide an update soon.

• I really like TF8. Liked it so much I bought TF7 as well. I hope landscape mode will come.
    It has some descent sounds. Although I'm not particularly keen on FM synths, I kinda like these two.

• I just bought both with any and all IAP and will try to contact the developer today ;-)

• @Kühl said:
    I really like TF8. Liked it so much I bought TF7 as well. I hope landscape mode will come.
    It has some descent sounds. Although I'm not particularly keen on FM synths, I kinda like these two.

I'm also not a very big fan of FM synths, but I find the two TFs and Phasemaker to be the three remarkable exceptions.

• Check NFM ;-)

• @tja said:
    Check NFM ;-)

I will, thanx.