Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Celestial Precession - first ambient piece

TCMTCM
edited September 2013 in Creations

Although I'm an admirer of guys like Steve Roach, Robert Rich, and Lustmord, I've never attempted to craft my own ambient music. Until now! I'm very wet behind the ears when it comes to production, so go easy but feel free to offer constructive criticism. It's a bit long, but whatever. Listen to however much you want. It's a free cyberspace :P

Compositionally, this piece intentionally has elements floating in and out. That's how ambient noise is in real life, and if like the idea of replicating that musically. Apps used: Cubasis, Nodebeat HD, Sunrizer, Magellan, Alchemy, iMini, Thumbjamb, Aufx:dub, and Audiobus.

Comments