Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Seaquence Evening Chill- BeatHawk, AUM, Soft Drummer & Ruismaker..Enjoy!

edited August 2017 in Creations

Hi friends!

Here's a relaxing Seaquence jam, I remixed via midi to AUM hosting 3 AU instances of Beathawk doing Grand Piano, Children Choir and Bells. Plus Soft Drummer and the updated Ruismaker doing Eucledian drums :)

Wow love AUs!

Seaquence is working great also! Loving these apps so much and so inspiring.

Hope you guys enjoy it.

All recorded on iPhone SE :)

Seaquence Evening Chill - MM4C at MM4C by MusicMan4Christ on #SoundCloud

Comments

• Just what I needed after a long workday. Love it.

• edited August 2017

Thanks guys!
    Those wiggly sea creatures in Seaquence sure are fun to watch and play music with. Seaquence is sort of like a different KRFT both are super fun and addicting. Seaquence really needs a keyboard I think but I'm still learning it.

• edited August 2017

Very nice jam, sir! Really relaxing. You'll have to screen record one of your jams so we can see all the moving parts!

• edited August 2017

You mean all the little sea creatures in Seaquence? Don't know how to do it yet. They just played back. I disabled the onboard sound engine and sent out Midi and only used AUM and the AUv3s plus Ruismaker and Soft Drummer all in realtime. Of course Seaquence had the little guys already patterns in them just playing back. I mostly did my volume swells in AUM.

• Sounds nice.
    Good work, MM4X

• Thanks bro!

Really love BH's Chiit and Grand Piano!

Ruismaker is awesome man! So glad I just got it.

Soft Drummer is a legend too!

@JeffChasteen said:
    Sounds nice.
    Good work, MM4X

• Very pleasant and relaxing, with great sounds!

• Very nice, got a Mike Oldfield feel about it...

• Beautiful music man and very inspiring/uplifting! Now I am tempted by Seaquence, Soft Drummer and Ruismaker. Only just picked up Beathawk and got the half price IAPs so plenty to explore.

• edited August 2017

Wow thanks guys!
    I must say, I just did a remix and used BH's sounds and the drums but the main programming was done by who knows who so I don't wanna get any credit for that. I think the patterns where included in Seaquence as demo song. Anyway, so much fun to learn these awesome apps. This is all way out my comfy soft rock zone but I'm loving to discover ambient electronic music. Now all I need is a good embertone Trumpet :D

I missed the BH sale but so glad I had Choir and Grand Piano simply beautiful and inspiring!

• It is beautiful! I love it.

• Seaquence is such an amazing app...It took me a little while to enter this strange universe and understand how to really use it, but now I have so much fun with it

Here is an example using midi (+ a bit of groovebox)

• Sounds like an Ibiza sunrise B)

• Can't wait to try seaquence:
    "A true multitouch experience, up to 11 simultaneous touch points supported"
    The mind boggles... (fnarr)

• Both tracks are cool. Good work guys. Now I am tempted to play with it....

• Okay I had a look. It appears to be your standard synthesized loop sequencer. The only thing original about it is the cartoon UI. Have I missed something?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    Okay I had a look. It appears to be your standard synthesized loop sequencer. The only thing original about it is the cartoon UI. Have I missed something?

Yes you are missing something. There are only two loops from Groovebox but all the other loops are built in Seaquence the MIDI is then sent to AUM where my synth are hosted. The originality is that you can "play" with your "bugs" (I know, it sounds strange saying it like this...) and make them appear or not, increase the distance, panning, etc. Highly recommended

• The sound of a late Summer evening. Very nice indeed,

• @MusicMan4Christ, beautiful. I just picked up the chorus pack, can't wait to try it. So many toys, so little time.

• Thanks bro! I'm really impressed at Beathawk's Reverb unit.! Seriously, add it to a Grand Piano sound or Choir and you'llhewr for yourself; top quality. And CPU resource friendly I might add.

@rickwaugh said:
    @MusicMan4Christ, beautiful. I just picked up the chorus pack, can't wait to try it. So many toys, so little time.

• The Lord's work is never done.

• @cuscolima said:

The originality is that you can "play" with your "bugs" (I know, it sounds strange saying it like this...) and make them appear or not, increase the distance, panning, etc. Highly recommended>

So basically dragging the shrimp around is equivalent to operating a mixing board?

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:

@cuscolima said:

The originality is that you can "play" with your "bugs" (I know, it sounds strange saying it like this...) and make them appear or not, increase the distance, panning, etc. Highly recommended>

So basically dragging the shrimp around is equivalent to operating a mixing board?

Yes, your description is maybe more understandable than mine. Seaquence is a kind of sequencer-mixer where moving "shrimps" will automatically move your faders (volume, pan). In addition, the shrimps are moving by themselves (yes the shrimps are alive).

It is really original...

• Ah, so the shrimps have free will! Is it some form of AI where they move according to patterns, or respond to one another, or is it just more random?