Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is Now AVAILABLE!

Comments

• @ToMess said:

@trip96 said:
    Hey, anyone help me out real quick. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's even a bug or I'm just missing something but when I turn on the EQ section I loose output. Not sure why that is. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. For example factory preset wurli 3 - 60's Tube Speaker has no output unless I turn off the EQ section.

I noticed that most stuff is set to 0. I dont have my ipad with me, bu eq gain is most likely set to 0, and you need to turn it up to hear sound

Hey, So thanks for y our reply. I Currently have all the 4 knobs in the EQ section turned up to 9. Low, Mid, High and Volume. Is there a gain knob hidden away on another screen that I'm missing? Thanks again and I hope it's just my stupidity here and now a bug on my ipad.

• I've posted this on another thread, so as it's related to NSKS....... I don't know if @GospelMusicians could help?

Has anybody tried ChordMaps2 with Neo Soul Keys Studio? I cannot get them to talk to each other. Navichord works with Neo Soul Keys Studio, but this one doesn't. ChordMaps2 talks to iElectric Keys & Korg Module great, so I. Wondering if it Neo Soul Keys Studio?....

• Actually, I tried other controller apps. I don't think it NSKS? Its ChordMaps2....... :s

• @studs1966 said:
    I've posted this on another thread, so as it's related to NSKS....... I don't know if @GospelMusicians could help?

Has anybody tried ChordMaps2 with Neo Soul Keys Studio? I cannot get them to talk to each other. Navichord works with Neo Soul Keys Studio, but this one doesn't. ChordMaps2 talks to iElectric Keys & Korg Module great, so I. Wondering if it Neo Soul Keys Studio?....

You have two possibilities :
    1. Host NSKS in AUM
    2. Use this good old Midibridge app

• @cuscolima said:

@studs1966 said:
    I've posted this on another thread, so as it's related to NSKS....... I don't know if @GospelMusicians could help?

You have two possibilities :
    1. Host NSKS in AUM
    2. Use this good old Midibridge app

Ok, I'll try that. Cheers!...... ;)

• edited September 2017

OMG

• edited September 2017

I want to cry but with tears of emotional joy - pretty overwhelming hey? Probably sacrilege too for many but I just played such a beautiful piece combining Neo Soul Keys Studio with Zeeon and a minimal amount of Audio Damage AU FX. Breathtaking sound and what a pleasure it is to play this app. That's all. Thank you :)

• @Trueyorky said:
    I want to cry but with tears of emotional joy - pretty overwhelming hey? Probably sacrilege too for many but I just played such a beautiful piece combining Neo Soul Keys Studio with Zeeon and a minimal amount of Audio Damage AU FX. Breathtaking sound and what a pleasure it is to play this app. That's all. Thank you :)

Value for money, eh? :)

• Somebody hand me 4 gigabytes, quick!

• So anyone else having about half the sounds from presets just Not make any sound?

• @trip96 said:
    So anyone else having about half the sounds from presets just Not make any sound?

Not me - I tried Wurli 3 - 60s Tube Speaker with all EQ values at 9 like you said and it sounds good. Have you reported this to the developer with your iPad model and version of iOS? (I'm on 10.5 Pro, 10.3.3)

• I'm investigating more soon. I am exact same setup at you. 10.5 on 10.3.3

• @trip96 said:
    I'm investigating more soon. I am exact same setup at you. 10.5 on 10.3.3

Maybe post a screenshot of your screen with the keys hidden so we can see all the controls?

• Presets play fine but a few seconds after saving or recalling a user preset the app crashes.

• I love the sounds, and there are some pretty great presets in there!

One thing I noticed is that the auto panner seems to have the triangle and square wave settings reversed.

Also, does this only work with audiobus 3 and not audiobus 2?

• @trip96 said:

@ToMess said:

@trip96 said:
    Hey, anyone help me out real quick. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's even a bug or I'm just missing something but when I turn on the EQ section I loose output. Not sure why that is. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. For example factory preset wurli 3 - 60's Tube Speaker has no output unless I turn off the EQ section.

I noticed that most stuff is set to 0. I dont have my ipad with me, bu eq gain is most likely set to 0, and you need to turn it up to hear sound

Hey, So thanks for y our reply. I Currently have all the 4 knobs in the EQ section turned up to 9. Low, Mid, High and Volume. Is there a gain knob hidden away on another screen that I'm missing? Thanks again and I hope it's just my stupidity here and now a bug on my ipad.

Sorry i forgot to look at this when i had my ipad with me. But it sounds like a bug to me

• I had a crash in standalone. But AU so far has been rock solid

• @ToMess said:

@trip96 said:

@ToMess said:

@trip96 said:

Sorry i forgot to look at this when i had my ipad with me. But it sounds like a bug to me

Is the switch on? Please upload screnshot.

• Hey Everyone, here is a video showing my issue. Hope it's better than a screenshot. Thanks again. Sorry for bad phone quality and motion. Just wanted to share this quickly.

• I just bought the Neo-Soul Keys before I saw this; apparently it's included. The EPs sound great; just what I was looking for! CAN YOU ALLOW ME TO UPGRADE TO STUDIO FOR THE PRICE DIFFERENCE, RATHER THAN BUYING ALL OVER AGAIN? Thanks, Jeff = [email protected]

• @JRSIV said:

I want the new 256GB 10.5 Pro but wanted to wait until the Holiday sales...it's getting harder to wait, but I see the threads about the Pro's being screwy and It makes me want to wait until a few more batches come out of Foxcon.

FWIW, I was in exactly the same position as you. I got the 256gb 10.5, and after two months - as you may have read - it got seriously screwy. However, since Apple did what they cryptically described as the device now being up to spec, no problems. So, whatever the hardware fault was, they would seem to have sorted it out.

• @trip96 said:
    Hey Everyone, here is a video showing my issue. Hope it's better than a screenshot. Thanks again. Sorry for bad phone quality and motion. Just wanted to share this quickly.

We are on it!

• @Zen210507 said:

@JRSIV said:

I want the new 256GB 10.5 Pro but wanted to wait until the Holiday sales...it's getting harder to wait, but I see the threads about the Pro's being screwy and It makes me want to wait until a few more batches come out of Foxcon.

FWIW, I was in exactly the same position as you. I got the 256gb 10.5, and after two months - as you may have read - it got seriously screwy. However, since Apple did what they cryptically described as the device now being up to spec, no problems. So, whatever the hardware fault was, they would seem to have sorted it out.

@Zen210507 Brother your posts were one of the reasons I didn't let the burning hole in my pocket get out of hand & just rush out to buy a new Pro. Very glad things seem to be going smoothly now, but I imagine the whole thing was very disconcerting for an early adopter.

• @JRSIV said:
    @Zen210507 Brother your posts were one of the reasons I didn't let the burning hole in my pocket get out of hand & just rush out to buy a new Pro. Very glad things seem to be going smoothly now, but I imagine the whole thing was very disconcerting for an early adopter.

>

Really pleased I helped to make you cautious, and yes it was disconcerting.

Hopefully, when you take the chance all will go well and you'll have the freedom that extra RAM and storage brings. Then you'll be hoppin' 'n' poppin'.

• @Skyscrapersax said:
    I just bought the Neo-Soul Keys before I saw this; apparently it's included. The EPs sound great; just what I was looking for! CAN YOU ALLOW ME TO UPGRADE TO STUDIO FOR THE PRICE DIFFERENCE, RATHER THAN BUYING ALL OVER AGAIN? Thanks, Jeff = [email protected]

• Hey Guys. Is the AU preset fix live or in the next update?

cheers

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Hey Guys. Is the AU preset fix live or in the next update?

cheers

It's live :)

• edited September 2017

@Trueyorky said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Hey Guys. Is the AU preset fix live or in the next update?

cheers

It's live :)

Thanks @Trueyorky

I just checked. V1.0.75 however and I'm still not seeing presets as AU in AUM or AB3.

Edit I mean the different EPs are available bottom right, but the only preset top right in AUM is Default.

• there’s a preset button in the AU. that seems to work..

• There's a row of 5 buttons bottom left corner of the AU: Ctrl 1, Ctrl 2, ..., Presets is the rightmost, and it works for me. Not sure what the relationship between this and the standard AU preset button in the upper left corner should be.