Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is Now AVAILABLE!

Comments

• @gusgranite said:
    Getting a MIDI loop rolling on this and surfing through the presets is just fine fine fine. Nice to hear it as intended now.

Really is a pretty damn thing.

• Dayum! These presets were molded by some serious ears. Phenomenal.

• Just spent an awesome evening playing this app - really nice. Top stuff :)

• this App is just amazing! thx for the update

• much better!

• Starting to poke my head out from what was a miserable past three years. Upgraded to an iPad Pro 10.5 with 256G and got the app knowing the devs history with quality. Loving the sounds, and this is my first stab at incorporating it...

• @funjunkie27 said:
    Starting to poke my head out from what was a miserable past three years. Upgraded to an iPad Pro 10.5 with 256G and got the app knowing the devs history with quality. Loving the sounds, and this is my first stab at incorporating it...

That was great and it's also great to have you back

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    That was great and it's also great to have you back

Thanks Doug. Probably over sharing, and I know you've had more than your share of issues, so that means a lot to me. "Miserable" was probably too strong a word, since throughout it all, I've had some really beautiful people in my life.

• The app sounds fantastic, but there's a lot of crashing, anybody else having the same problems?

I'm using a 2017 9.7" iPad, iOS 10.3.3.

Sometimes when I choose a preset and start using ADSR it crashes. Same thing happens when I try to play saved user presets - they load up fine, but after a few seconds: crash :/

• Yes, I've had it crash 3 times in a short period just playing. No tweaking. Just plain old switches itself off.

Bought on release and waited for the AUM fix, but doesn't look trouble free yet.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Yes, I've had it crash 3 times in a short period just playing. No tweaking. Just plain old switches itself off.

Bought on release and waited for the AUM fix, but doesn't look trouble free yet.

Yes, same here. Tried playing without using any FX and it crashed after a short period.

• edited September 2017

Please try to pin-down the crashes to a possible culprit. We have not experienced any crashing on our end, but it is not to say that there are not crashes. The AppStore reported 11 crashes only on the older version.

Please follow the instructions on sending us the Crash Log Files in iOS: https://help.getpocket.com/article/1098-how-to-find-the-iphone-ipad-app-crash-logs.

These will help a lot.

• edited September 2017

Please send Crash reports to our support department using the Contact form only: https://gospelmusicians.com/contact_us/

• Same problem here.
    Bought the app yesterday, had a long session this afternoon and experienced quite a few crashes.

• edited September 2017

Same here.

• iPad pro 10.5 + scarlett 2i2 + korg microkey air: I get crashes every 10 seconds or so after loading the stand alone and start playing. The AU version also crashes in AUM. It's totally unusable for me.

I also get some strange poping sounds coming from the app during the first loading screen when I launch it while connected to the interface. Also, it takes much longer to load, around 8 sec. at the first screen. Doesn't seem to happen on the ipad speakers, and it loads In 2 sec.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    Please send Crash reports to our support department using the Contact form only: https://gospelmusicians.com/contact_us/

Tried to do that, but the website says "Error: This is a spam!"

• Send messages through the contact form, then we will write you.

• I downloaded NSKS a few hours ago. No problems here.

After download I restarted iPad Air.
    Started NSKS in normal mode. Played for half hour through many presets.
    Closed that then tried as AU in AUM with some Bus effects. Again, no problems, sounds great!

Looking forward to a long musical weekend!

• edited September 2017

We think we've found the issue pretty fast, but we need more people to send the Crash reports to make sure that it is not something else. Please email us from the https://gospelmusicians.com/contact_us/. Please attach the crash report that can be found from the following instructions:

How to retrieve Crash Report:

1. Open the Settings app
    2. Select Privacy
    3. Select Analytics
    4. Select Analytics Data
    5. Locate any logs that are named Neo-Soul Keys (listed in alphabetical order)
    6. Open the most recent crash log for the App and Copy all of the data
    7. E-mail us the Crash Log to our https://gospelmusicians.com/contact_us/

PS: Once again sorry for the bugs and the crashes. Hopefully the $19.99 price point makes up for it. We are on it and want this to be one of the best apps ever created for EP sounds.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    We think we've found the issue pretty fast, but we need more people to send the Crash reports to make sure that it is not something else. Please email us from the https://gospelmusicians.com/contact_us/. Please attach the crash report that can be found from the following instructions:

1. Open the Settings app
    2. Select Privacy
    3. Select Analytics
    4. Select Analytics Data

PS: Once again sorry for the bugs and the crashes. Hopefully the $19.99 price point makes up for it. We are on it and want this to be one of the best apps ever created for EP sounds.

Done - hope this helps. Amazing app though - sounds and plays so good and adds another dimension to my music. :)

• Mine crashes too every 2 minutes!

• @GospelMusicians said:

1. Open the Settings app
    2. Select Privacy
    3. Select Analytics
    4. Select Analytics Data

Done.

• I know this goes without saying, and Jamal & everyone involved with @GospelMusicians don't need me to assist with PR, but man, I'm sorry... I can't keep my trap shut on this point.

GM isn't Waves, UA, Slate, Sugar Bytes, etc. They're a comparatively small company that really focuses on a smaller still segment of music genres & the plugin/virtual instrumentwinesniffer's p market.

For such a massive undertaking of porting over a desktop VI to iOS I think @GospelMusicians has done a great job. All of the issues that were reported early are either fixed or on their way to being so.

In my first few days with the app I could not believe the quality for the price it's sold at. That alone is enough for me to give them benefit of the doubt for a long time. I went and read reviews of the desktop, watched YouTube videos, etc and a reoccurring statement was that the desktop Studio version (released 6 months ago), was a steal at the price of $199 for desktop producers. We are getting the exact same sounds & functionality for 90% off!

I can be patient and wait the short time for all the bugs to be squashed. Because the most important thing, how these EP's sound, has always been flawlessly executed.

• @JRSIV said:
    I know this goes without saying, and Jamal & everyone involved with @GospelMusicians don't need me to assist with PR, but man, I'm sorry... I can't keep my trap shut on this point.

GM isn't Waves, UA, Slate, Sugar Bytes, etc. They're a comparatively small company that really focuses on a smaller still segment of music genres & the plugin/virtual instrumentwinesniffer's p market.

For such a massive undertaking of porting over a desktop VI to iOS I think @GospelMusicians has done a great job. All of the issues that were reported early are either fixed or on their way to being so.

In my first few days with the app I could not believe the quality for the price it's sold at. That alone is enough for me to give them benefit of the doubt for a long time. I went and read reviews of the desktop, watched YouTube videos, etc and a reoccurring statement was that the desktop Studio version (released 6 months ago), was a steal at the price of $199 for desktop producers. We are getting the exact same sounds & functionality for 90% off!

I can be patient and wait the short time for all the bugs to be squashed. Because the most important thing, how these EP's sound, has always been flawlessly executed.

+1

• @JRSIV said:
    I know this goes without saying, and Jamal & everyone involved with @GospelMusicians don't need me to assist with PR, but man, I'm sorry... I can't keep my trap shut on this point.

Yup.

• Just got around to shedding with it today. Whoa - but wow this could be the G.O.A.T.

• @realdavidai said:
    Just got around to shedding with it today. Whoa - but wow this could be the G.O.A.T.

The PGOAT brother :)

• Hey, anyone help me out real quick. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's even a bug or I'm just missing something but when I turn on the EQ section I loose output. Not sure why that is. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. For example factory preset wurli 3 - 60's Tube Speaker has no output unless I turn off the EQ section.

• @trip96 said:
    Hey, anyone help me out real quick. Not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if it's even a bug or I'm just missing something but when I turn on the EQ section I loose output. Not sure why that is. Wondering if anyone else has experienced this. For example factory preset wurli 3 - 60's Tube Speaker has no output unless I turn off the EQ section.

I noticed that most stuff is set to 0. I dont have my ipad with me, bu eq gain is most likely set to 0, and you need to turn it up to hear sound