Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Neo-Soul Keys® Studio is Now AVAILABLE!

14567810»

Comments

• @GospelMusicians said:
    @eyesunderground Once you mentioned needing screen reader, that tugs at my heart personally. Now I get it and it makes total sense.....can’t make any promises, but it is on the list 👍🏽

Thank you! I sincerely appreciate your consideration.

• @GospelMusicians said:
    @eyesunderground Once you mentioned needing screen reader, that tugs at my heart personally. Now I get it and it makes total sense.....can’t make any promises, but it is on the list 👍🏽

❤️❤️❤️❤️

• edited October 2019

On a more positive note, that ver 2 (of Studio) looks very nice!!! Can't wait :)

As I wrote here ( https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/35152/first-gig-tonight-using-just-the-ipad#latest ) I use a few Gospel apps and they are terrific - a few "foibles" but don't ALL apps have them? Isn't it ultimately how the SOUND that is important? Well it is to me at least. To Gospel I say keep up the, simply brilliant, work!

And btw a huge plug for PureSynth Platinum - I even use it over iFretless for bass, and iSymphonic for strings....in a live situation it is wonderful! It's what Sampletank for iOS should be ;)

• I’m just desperate for them to release the ultimate iOS Hammond and Clavinet apps