Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

New iOS 11 beta..... Audiobus and BeatMaker 3 are back!

Boom, it’s on......

Comments

• Hell yes. It’s also fixed the Blocs Wave problem I had, where it wasn’t receiving audio via AB.

• Thanks for testing guys much appreciated!

• How is the state of Audio Unit support in general in the latest beta? (I needed all my devices on iOS10 for the Ruismaker updates, so I haven't been able to test the betas yet).

• Auria Pro appears to work generally as expected again on my 2016 iPad Pro 12.9. Whew.

• @brambos said:
    How is the state of Audio Unit support in general in the latest beta? (I needed all my devices on iOS10 for the Ruismaker updates, so I haven't been able to test the betas yet).

I’ve got 4 x Phasemaker and 8 x ruis fm in Cubasis project chugging along quite happily (2017 iPad Pro 12.9). Not the most scientific of tests - but seems OK.

• edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Which beta fixes it. 6 or 7.

• @mgmg4871 said:
    Which beta fixes it. 6 or 7.

7 dev
    6 public
    Same shizzles :)

• Happy to report iaa icons are back, and overall AUM seems a lot zippier. Things loading really fast. IPad Pro 10.5

• Bias Amp and tonestack good on ios 11?

• Any chance of some performance boost for older hardware?
    iOS 10.3.3 has ruined the performance of my iPad Air 1 compared to iOS 9.3.2.
    Initially, I thought it was just with games (stuttering framerate) but was sad to discover I can barely run Cubasis with more than a couple of AU running now too and this also exhibits visual choppiness....

(Same after a factory reset and several chats with Apple about it)

• @Briandandrig said:
    Bias Amp and tonestack good on ios 11?

Both fine.