Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Comments

• All right, I normaly avoid OT subjects like this but lets get it on.

I am not apathetic but it seems like Humans=War. :( Should we embrace the idea of war ending? Sure of course, but I don't have a natural faith it is even possible.

I don't think after WW2 the majority of warriors said 'Never again.' They just looked at the tactical lessons from both sides and simply upped their game. The only thing that allowed ww2 to be worse than the wars of the past were the technologies employed. The exact same stupid horny primate that had been raping and pillaging for thousands of years, even after the so called Enlightenment.

There will likely be new even worse wars with drone programmers callously playing games gunning down 'evil doers' from thousands of miles away; seeing the targets and victims alike even moreso as dehumanized data streams. The average 'soldier' will be just as dissasociated as the worst sociopathic leaders.

In the end, the most militarily advanced nation on the planet was formed on slavery and genocide, has a mythological saviour rationale for every evil thing it does, loves it's guns and plays war games for fun. What could possibly go wrong?

• ...but...but...Brian Eno!

• I stand with Brian Eno.

• I love Bush of Ghosts so me too.

• Agree 100%. Wars are fought for the benefit of the richest top 1%, at the cost of the other 99.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Agree 100%. Wars are fought for the benefit of the richest top 1%, at the cost of the other 99.

It is also a pacifier for the scared masses to embrace.

• @MonzoPro said:
    Agree 100%. Wars are fought for the benefit of the richest top 1%, at the cost of the other 99.

And when the 1% stop causing them and the 99% stop allowing them, then we may be whole.

• Ridiculously simplistic view, one that ignores much of reality. Makes me want to puke.

"Stop Wars! Wars are bad"

Well yeah, no shit Sherlock.

"The 1%..."

It's a little more complicated than that. Please stop channeling shallow minded protests from a few decades ago.

You'd think in today's age people would make use of the vast amounts of information available to them, that way people might see the various ideologies and factions at work in the world, but instead people just easily swallow idealistic rubbish like this that tries to reduce things to small sound bites that tug at the heart.

• edited August 2017

• @1P18 said:

Ridiculously simplistic view, one that ignores much of reality. Makes me want to puke.

"The 1%..."

It's a little more complicated than that. Please stop channeling shallow minded protests from a few decades ago.

You'd think in today's age people would make use of the vast amounts of information available to them, that way people might see the various ideologies and factions at work in the world, but instead people just easily swallow idealistic rubbish like this that tries to reduce things to small sound bites that tug at the heart.

Now it's a party.

• @1P18 said:

Ridiculously simplistic view, one that ignores much of reality. Makes me want to puke.

"The 1%..."

And "The Mooslems want to kill us all!" isn't simple-minded horseshit that tugs at the heart of the simple-minded? Right...

• @JeffChasteen said:

@1P18 said:

"The 1%..."

And "The Mooslems want to kill us all!" isn't simple-minded horseshit that tugs at the heart of the simple-minded? Right...

Way to be informed dipshit. Ever been to Israel? There are places Westerners cannot go, because yes, they will kill you. That some use that as an excuse and method to inflame war and maneuver for resources does not somehow eliminate that ideology.

Or I guess you missed all those beheadings taking place, along with a few centuries of history driven by a blood thirsty false prophet.

The only thing we need to say no never again to is the abomination that is far left thought, and Marxist ideology that for whatever reason keeps proposing the magical solution of wealth redistribution, without offering up a plan for generating wealth to be redistributed.

Those on the far left are absolute retards, like some lobotomy patient trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Point them to the record of atrocities and famine Marxism produced and is still producing, and they keep toiling around tongue uh wagging because surely the square peg will fit!

• Woof, thread closed in... 9,8,7...

• edited August 2017

That's Mister Dipshit to you, little man.
    Why in the fuck would I ever want to go Israel? Really? Why?
    As far as I am concerned it's a family squabble between you christers and the other Abrahamic idiots. I am not committing myself or anyone I love to the defense of your superstition or to the profits of others.
    Go troll for dupes for your holy war somewhere else.

• edited August 2017

Tempted to jump in but i'd rather say this - how about a nice timeout for anyone who makes political threads on here? As in a swift 2 week ban or something

Surely there is some facebook group where people can share this nonsense?

These threads never does anything good for this site and it's community

• Not playing, he lost the argument at "dipshit".

• Countdown to blast-off X minus 5....4....3....2....

• edited August 2017

I agree with the 'brilliant way of making money'.
    As far as Germany is concerned I estimate the respective industry no lower than 30%, maybe even 50% share of the economy.

The vast majority of the population seems unaware of the consequences an immediate stop of production would cause - or rather never thought about it, because a lot of that production is hidden in various subsections of 'regular' companies.

I'm afraid (if given the choice) the majority would vote for their jobs and not care about the rest.
    War on terrorism may be neo-colonialistic, but first of all it succeded as a way to establish complete control.
    Not my opinion, just an observation...

• edited August 2017

@1P18 said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@1P18 said:

"The 1%..."

Way to be informed dipshit. Ever been to Israel? There are places Westerners cannot go, because yes, they will kill you. That some use that as an excuse and method to inflame war and maneuver for resources does not somehow eliminate that ideology.

Or I guess you missed all those beheadings taking place, along with a few centuries of history driven by a blood thirsty false prophet.

The only thing we need to say no never again to is the abomination that is far left thought, and Marxist ideology that for whatever reason keeps proposing the magical solution of wealth redistribution, without offering up a plan for generating wealth to be redistributed.

Those on the far left are absolute retards, like some lobotomy patient trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. Point them to the record of atrocities and famine Marxism produced and is still producing, and they keep toiling around tongue uh wagging because surely the square peg will fit!

That's Mister Dipshit to you, little man.
    Why in the fuck would I ever want to go Israel? Really? Why?
    As far as I am concerned it's a family squabble between you christers and the other Abrahamic idiots. I am not committing myself or anyone I love to the defense of your superstition or to the profits of others.
    Go troll for dupes for your holy war somewhere else.
    Shouldn't you be off fighting the menace instead of spouting off behind your fucking keyboard?

• @JeffChasteen said:
    That's Mister Dipshit

Can I use this for my band?

• @AudioGus said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    That's Mister Dipshit

With my blessing
    (Obviously, I don't mean blessing literally, but yeah, it's cool :))

• @JeffChasteen said:

@AudioGus said:

@JeffChasteen said:
    That's Mister Dipshit

With my blessing
    (Obviously, I don't mean blessing literally, but yeah, it's cool :))

Thank you Father Jeff ;)

• Just posted cause it's eno and he has influenced many of us here.. without him I doubt half of the iOS synths we love would exist...what to speak of the generative apps

I wanted to highlight the fact that it's cool people like him want to minimise the chance of ww3 because it's possible it might happen

We spend hours with music apps which is great but the real world needs real insights...

If you guys argue on here, not my fault

Peace

• edited August 2017

My final words (before my next final words of course)... Don't trust anyone. Including those who would try to tell you how the world works. No one really knows. It's all turtles and demons up and down and shit.

• @Love3quency said:
    Just posted cause it's eno and he has influenced many of us here.. without him I doubt half of the iOS synths we love would exist...what to speak of the generative apps

I wanted to highlight the fact that it's cool people like him want to minimise the chance of ww3 because it's possible it might happen

We spend hours with music apps which is great but the real world needs real insights...

Peace

Man, don't sweat it; you did nothing wrong.
    Only a fanatic would consider a call for peace to be a provocation.

• edited August 2017
  • edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Love3quency said:

Oh yes it is.