Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MOOG Model 15 The RUSTiK KLANK Sound Pack Demo

Here is a track and a demo made with the new pack from RUSTik called RUSTiK KLANK.

Comments

• edited August 2017

This pack sounds really good!
    I don't own model 15, but i will seriously think of getting it!
    Thanks doug!

• That's a nice way to support the channel - creating a soundpack. I've no idea how to go about this sort of thing but if anyone else is thinking of putting one together I'd be happy to donate a couple of presets.

• Yes it is a great way to help out, I too would love to make a sound pack but have no clue about packing them up etc etc.

I think you can only do the direct IPad transfer with certain apps, not sure if you can do it with Animoog for example with out using iTunes file sharing. I'm pretty sure you can do it with Sunrizer and Magellan and I'm think maybe Kaspar too.

• @MonzoPro said:
    That's a nice way to support the channel - creating a soundpack. I've no idea how to go about this sort of thing but if anyone else is thinking of putting one together I'd be happy to donate a couple of presets.

I don't follow or like many things in life.

So, being that Doug and TSTR are one of like 4 things in the world, I thought I think I have a way of helping and supporting a legend with my preset design work.

• @RustiK said:

@MonzoPro said:
    That's a nice way to support the channel - creating a soundpack. I've no idea how to go about this sort of thing but if anyone else is thinking of putting one together I'd be happy to donate a couple of presets.

So, being that Doug and TSTR are one of like 4 things in the world, I thought I think I have a way of helping and supporting a legend with my preset design work.

Good stuff, I like presets a lot.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@RustiK said:

@MonzoPro said:

Good stuff, I like presets a lot.

Thanks so much

• edited August 2017

@foxal said:
    Link?

It's a fund-raiser for Doug (aka thesoundtestroom). I believe it was $5, send money and an email address and he'll send a link.

https://www.paypal.me/thesoundtestroom