Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iSymphonic The CANTO Sound Pack Demonstration Piece for the iPad

This is a piece of music I made using only the sound in the CANTO IAP for iSymphonic, I have also made similar length pieces for almost all the IAP packs and will release them as little video pieces as I no longer have the Cubasis projects.

These were all recorded without using a metronome to try and get a more natural feel to the music. I did use a click track first but something just didn't sound right anyway I particularly like the violin sound in this pack.

Please let me know if there is a particular pack you would like to hear next.

Comments

• Nice Douglas ! I would be very interested to hear something composed with the corda pack.

Also I wonder if it might be interesting to play back the track above but instead using the Volce and Perda choir and opera voices as a quick way of ABing the different vocals available.

• Congratulations!

• Nice piece Doug. But is there no legato for the voices? It sounds all really nice for the little sample size but the voices sound a bit cut off and need legato.

• @triton100 said:
    Nice Douglas ! I would be very interested to hear something composed with the corda pack.

Also I wonder if it might be interesting to play back the track above but instead using the Volce and Perda choir and opera voices as a quick way of ABing the different vocals available.

I wish I could but I don't have the Cubasis files anymore and also it was all audio recording way before it had AUv3, I can't even remember what I played, it was made about 18 months ago but never got used, I have done most of the other packs too

• @Cib said:
    Nice piece Doug. But is there no legato for the voices? It sounds all really nice for the little sample size but the voices sound a bit cut off and need legato.

Probably just the way I'm playing the piece....lol

• Very theological, like something from Songs of Praise, but without that tit Aled Jones. Always a good thing. I'd buy more packs from these guys, if they weren't so expensive by IOS standards.

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@triton100 said:
    Nice Douglas ! I would be very interested to hear something composed with the corda pack.

I wish I could but I don't have the Cubasis files anymore and also it was all audio recording way before it had AUv3, I can't even remember what I played, it was made about 18 months ago but never got used, I have done most of the other packs too

Ah i see no worries. You've done a composition on corda ? I'm heading straight to your channel to check it ...

• @triton100 said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@triton100 said:

Ah i see no worries. You've done a composition on corda ? I'm heading straight to your channel to check it ...

No I havn't done the CORDA Pack yet, that came out after I made these demos, but I will make a demo for the CORDA pack very soon

• iSymphonic packs are awesome. I also wished they were all in the 7.99 range. I have a few, and I would buy them all. Many of them are comparable to and iOS version of Symphobia in my opinion.

-Scarlet Jerry