Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dissolve (Ambient, Chill, Soundtrack, Electronic thingie)

A bit of iOS involved here too (but all put together in Logic) in form from textures and midi input. I still wait until iOS 11 and high sierra when it should be even more easy to let iOS and mac play together when it comes to audio and midi without third party solutions.

Comments

• I like it, especially the voice parts.

• Very cool! Love it. Are the guitars real?

• @Bootsy said:
    Very cool! Love it. Are the guitars real?

Thank's. The guitar is a Kontakt instrument (Scoring Guitars from Heavyocity).

• Really good, would love to listen to a whole album of this.

Where are the vocals from @Cib ? Gives the track a real FSOL vibe.

• pretty lush, that one. listen to it twice
    yeah...where'd you pick up yr girlies?
    in the next life i want to be a woman :)

• Thank´s all :)
    The voices are also a Heavyocity (call me a fan) Kontakt instrument (Vocalise 2).
    Indeed, a lot Heavyocity tools are now 50% off (or even more for a big bundle) via Native Instruments for those who also makes iOS/macOS hybrids.
    I think i go for the master session percussions now which would fill a gap for me.
    I love Vocalise (1 and 2). Like said, the guitars are also from a Heavyocity Kontakt instrument. I also own Novo Modern Strings which i own since a some weeks and had no chance to really play with it, doh´.
    I just used it here a bit. I´m just starting to explore it and must learn it more.
    IOS could really use some nice vocal instruments like this or something like Exhale.
    Heavyocity are expensive normally but for me worth the price (and i bought everything anyway on sale or for intro price).
    I also loaded some things from it into Mitosynth for some more ambient textures and used ThumbJam for some midi godness.
    I wanted to include some Animoog which is maybe now the most unique synth (together with Mitosynth) i really can´t replace with any desktop tool i have.....will use that a lot in a next song.

• @Cib said:

The voices are also a Heavyocity (call me a fan) Kontakt instrument (Vocalise 2).
    Indeed, a lot Heavyocity tools are now 50% off (or even more for a big bundle) via Native Instruments for those who also makes iOS/macOS hybrids.

Hmm...yes just seen those pop up from an NI email. Blimey, they're good.