Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gentle on my mind (cover)

edited August 2017 in Creations

Comments

• Which gentile? Someone who is genteel?

• @ALB said:
    Which gentile? Someone who is genteel?

That's too funny ! I didn't even realize I had done that. Or my iPad maybe?

• Spellcheck, I bet! Couldn't resist in any case...

• Man, i love this song,and you sing it so nicely.
    Love your voice!!
    Bravo!

• Nice cover, by the way!

• Before the correction, I thought this was going to be a song written from the perspective of one of the young Philip Roth's characters.

However, nice work on this!

• @flo26 said:
    Man, i love this song,and you sing it so nicely.
    Love your voice!!
    Bravo!

One of my fav's too @flo26 we've been watching old Glen Campbell good time hour and he opened every show with it. Thanks for listening.

@ALB said:
    Nice cover, by the way!

Thanks @ALB !

@JeffChasteen said:
    Before the correction, I thought this was going to be a song written from the perspective of one of the young Philip Roth's characters.

However, nice work on this!

Thanks @JeffChasteen, wish i was clever and talented enough to write that story. I had to look up Philip Roth. Looks like some interesting reading.

• Like i said (some years?) ago...i like your voice. ;)

• @Cib said:
    Like i said (some years?) ago...i like your voice. ;)

Thanks @Cib, did you (some years)ago do a remix of one my songs?

• @Bootsy said:

@Cib said:
    Like i said (some years?) ago...i like your voice. ;)

Thanks @Cib, did you (some years)ago do a remix of one my songs?

Yes ;)

• Beautifully done @Bootsy. The song really suits your voice. Another good one.

• Very cool @Bootsy Good timbre in the voice, with the phrasing of this one breath control is essential to avoid breaking that stream of consciousness lyric...you did a great job on that.

• @Ben said:
    Beautifully done @Bootsy. The song really suits your voice. Another good one.

Thanks so much. @Ben

@JRSIV said:
    Very cool @Bootsy Good timbre in the voice, with the phrasing of this one breath control is essential to avoid breaking that stream of consciousness lyric...you did a great job on that.

thanks @JRSIV, it's a very wordy tune with some phrases longer than others so yes it was a challenge.

Of course john Hartford does it while playing and the banjo and doing the soft shoe the whole song.