Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

MTS Update

So Very Nice to have Multi MIdi Editor mode made available - in Pro Extension IAP - to the non-iPad Pro iPads

Track Editors for midi and audio already best in iOS are now better (faster and simpler) with workflow revamp. Badass update after long hiatus

Comments

• @Littlewoodg said:

So Very Nice to have Multi MIdi Editor mode made available to the nonPro iPads
    Track Editors for midi and audio already best in iOS are now better (faster and simpler) with workflow revamp. Badass update after long hiatus

Considering they were first if I recall to implement AUs.

I will reinstall and check it out.

• This is my first daw on iOS and I like it .Powerful and little size (45 mo) though I haven't the Pro upgrade

• Very nice midi editing now. Good update.

• @Purpan said:
    Very nice midi editing now. Good update.

Best in class editors

• @Littlewoodg said:

@Purpan said:

Best in class editors

Hmmm. OK, that sends me back for another look.

• @JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Purpan said:

Best in class editors

Hopefully not steering you wrong again -
    But its worth at least a look, and a bump or two. The other side of the BM3 coin, in a way. If you know what I mean and i think you do

• @Littlewoodg said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@Littlewoodg said:

@Purpan said:

Best in class editors

Hopefully not steering you wrong again -
    But its worth at least a look, and a bump or two. The other side of the BM3 coin, in a way. If you know what I mean and i think you do

I do. And I don't believe you've ever steered me wrong. Gone up a few unexpected byways, but am all the better for the experience :)

• I've been impressed with MTS since its release. The ongoing updates have only added to the positive and satisfying experience. MTS marries quality effects to well thought out workflow and efficiency.

I've also bought BM3 and I really like this app as well. I know I can use both apps as tools and the goal of making music is more important than choosing a single daw, but I have this quirky idea that I want to commit myself to using a single DAW. I know BM3 has several aspects that MTS lacks and is a pretty different aninmal with its scene mode, deep sampler, etc.

My question to you who own and use both apps: aside from the in depth features of BM3 how do you like BM3 compared to MTS with Reslice as an AU for sampling and slicing capabilities? Which app lets you be more productive instead of drewling over hypothetical options that you probably won't use in most cases? I'm going back and forth between both apps and would like to know your perspectives.

As a side note: MTS built in amp sim is almost never mentioned in these forums and doesn't get the recognition it deserves. It is mire limited tan say BIAS or JamUp, but does a great job of providing nice guitar tones without getting lost in a lot of Add on effect and amp packs.