Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

A newbie's struggle with BM3

I know there are lots of BM3 fans here and for what I am about to say, really means nothing to anyone. Because I am very new to IOS music making. In fact, I just started at the end of June. I have done a lot, A Lot, A LOT of experimenting, watching Jakob and Doug ( Thank you guys for what you do ) and trying to figure it all out. For the most part all the apps that I have purchased, yes I’m broke now, ( Also thanks to Jakob and Doug ) I have learned enough about them to create some, in my own mind, pretty cool stuff. I purchased BM3 the day of the release, hearing that this was going to be the end all to music production on my iPad. I was very excited and done the same as always, watched the YouTube videos and tried to get this thing to work for me. I have since went back and watch more and more. At this point in the game I have grown so frustrated that I have all but given up. Everyone keeps referring to this as a DAW, I really don’t see it as a DAW. I see it as a very creative drum machine/sample machine but not a DAW. Trying to get anything other than a sample assigned to a track/bank is a terrible thing for me. Scenes? I don’t get them at all. Is this supposed to function like ModStep/Infinite Looper kind of thing? Trying to make patterns is even a struggle. I struggle with the work flow all the time and I don’t think it should be this non-intuitive. I do not have this kind of struggle with any other app, not Cubasis, Auria Pro, RemixLive, Gadget ( this was somewhat of a struggle ), Launchpad, Looperverse, Blocs Wave, Hook ( I told you was broke right? ) you get the picture. I want to like this app, I want to love this app, visually its very appealing and has lots of versatility and function for sampling, I just don’t see it as a DAW.

Anyone else?