Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer and Inter App Audio.

Does anyone own the Yamaha Mobile Music Sequencer on iOS7 if so have you managed to take advantage of its new inter app audio features.? If you did, how you do you manage it, as I've had it working once but for the life of me now can't get it to work?

Comments

• edited September 2013

I couldnt figure it out either.... It doesn't show upas a node and there are no host options. The only thing I can think is that it takes advantage of it not the MIDI aspect, but idk couldn't figure it out.

• Have it installed on the phone and couldn't find anything either.

• From what I hear, the US version is not working, but the other version is. Weird.

• I have the US version. Yea weird, it should be the same dudes working on both the US and the international version so..

• I've got the UK version the external Instrument slots show up, you can add them as voice parts ie Magellan and Nave at present, however I can get the sound to come through, not sure why checked background and midi settings etc! Wish a UK member would do a talk through or UT to show how to connect.

• Anybody got wise to this yet. I can't find any sign of it.

• Just tried it with iSEM and ut worked fine, didn't need to do anything special. I'm in the UK.