Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Synthmate ii

The new build. Simple app but the dev is looking on ways to develop it further.

synthmate ii by sohla
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/synthmate-ii/id1267714323?mt=8

Comments

• Thanks for the heads up.
    It is a good beginning. It sounds good, but obviously needs export options. It is currently in my No Export folder, and not deleted into the ether.

• Thanx for posting this. However, I can't get it to make any sound on my IPAD Pro first generation. Anyone else getting no sound while trying to use this App? What a shame as it looks kinda cool!

• @ElektrikDiva. synthmate ii developer here. i would love to help you solve your issue. if you could send me any details via website soh.la/synthmateii and i might be able to solve the issue.

• @soh_la any chance you'll add IAA or Audiobus 3 support to your app so we can incorporate it into our workflows?

• Hi DEV, basically when I launch the app and start it up it has no sound. I am using latest iOS version on a new Pro with plenty of space. Not sure what else I can offer up that would help me out here. I deleted the app. I Will reinstall again now. I Just deleted and reinstalled the app three times with my volume on the highest iPad setting. Still no sound.

• @InfoCheck yes IAA/AB will be added in the very near future.
    @ElektrikDiva is you can send me an email, hopefully we can work together to solve the issue.

• What does this do?
    The description in App Store does not say much :o

• Does this mate synthesizers?

• @tja said:
    What does this do?
    The description in App Store does not say much :o

no need to: the screens tell it all:
    there's a large keyboard area which can be set to scales
    and a sound source oscillator that can be set in it's essential parameters with an efficient set of controls
    I like such lean interfaces a lot :+1:

• So, it's a Synthesizer, but currently without any input or output capabilities.
    Right?

I would like it as instrument, with MIDI Out at best compatible to AB3.
    But it's similar to ThumbJam, or?

• yes, looks like this - and the developer announced AB/IAA support above.

• @soh_la said:
    @InfoCheck yes IAA/AB will be added in the very near future.
    @ElektrikDiva is you can send me an email, hopefully we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you, I've enjoyed your apps over the years.