Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iConnectAUDIO4+ latest ios supported

does anyone know the latest ios supported before I recommend this to a Friend?

Comments

• edited August 2017

I can confirm it works for me with iOS 10.3.3.

• It's working fine in 10.3.3. not sure if the betas work

• awesome thanks

• anyone using two ios devices together care to share your thoughts?

• @Shazamm said:
    anyone using two ios devices together care to share your thoughts?

It works. That's about it really. You will need a camera connection kit or one of their spare cables if you want to connect 2 iOS devices. Mind you getting your head around the routing is not for the faint of heart. And it's better to do the routing and saving the settings to the device using a desktop/laptop rather than the iOS app.

• @gonekrazy3000 said:

@Shazamm said:

It works. That's about it really. You will need a camera connection kit or one of their spare cables if you want to connect 2 iOS devices. Mind you getting your head around the routing is not for the faint of heart. And it's better to do the routing and saving the settings to the device using a desktop/laptop rather than the iOS app.

good to know thanks

• edited August 2017

@Shazamm said:

I perform in some pretty high stakes situations using 2 iPads and 2+ MIDI controllers, all connected and powered through an iCA4+. The interface is rock solid (although I do find that I get some line noise from it, even sending balanced TRS outputs). Not sure what iCA4+ firmware I have but latest public iOS release.