Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

VIDEO: BeatMaker 3 Midi & Macros Tips & Questions

Im trying to find out if this is software or hardware based. If this is a sole feature of Beatmaker 3 I am very impressed, if this is a Novation launch key thing I am impressed. I need to know?

Comments

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

That´s great!!

• I think it is the app (BM3) ... think it was marketed as 'Pick-up' back in the day..

• It's a software thing bra!

• That's dead cool and handy to know. Cheers!

Yesterday I was trying to map macros globally to my hardware controller, so that I can move that macro regardless of whether it's associated bank is the currently active bank or not. Didn't find a solution, anyone know if this is possible?

• Didn't know this so thanks fort posting.

Now if we could just get midi learn on the mixer!

• MIDI parameter pickup/ takeover. Isn't that what they call it? I love it! gotta spend more time with BM3!

• What the fuck are those figurines?

Cuz me got some too fool!

• @RustiK said:
    What the fuck are those figurines?

Cuz me got some too fool!

lol Im a Jedi like my father before me #DarthVador