Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Singing to the Dead! My Music Video for "Roots are Cracked"

Felt kinda strange yelling in a graveyard while filming this, but it was also a lot of fun.

Audio done in Gadget, Auria and Launchpad
Video shot with iPhone and DSLR
Video edited in Lumafusion
Additional video editing/fx done in Corel VideoStudio (on desktop)

Comments

• FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

I love it the song the vid you

FUck Yeah!

What is the theme of the song? (for real)

• I might be a little frightened of you right now.

• @RustiK said:
    FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!

I love it the song the vid you

FUck Yeah!

What is the theme of the song? (for real)

Man, either you'll lose all respect, or you'll think it's funny...

I live in a suburban house outside of Charleston, South Carolina. Someone gave a landscaper the wrong address, so this landscaping company came to our house and sprayed poison on our grass and killed a good sized section of our lawn (we weren't home when this happened). So, gradually over the next week, two perfect rectangles of grass starts dying! Three weeks later the landscapers come back to put sod down and this time we're home. They put down sod, and left without saying anything. All was good, but they were in an unmarked truck, and there was a language barrier, so we still don't know who they were, or exactly what happened..

Also, about the same time (early July) one of my teeth cracked and I had to have a root canal.

The song was inspired by these events.

The type of grass we have is called "St. Augustine", so the first line "They came and killed St. Augustine, the devil took his place" is a reference to that, and it goes from there.

I'm glad you liked the track.

@Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr - absolutely nothing to be frightened about with me, but thanks, seems I got the right vibe across in the video.

Cheers!