Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

ANYBODY SEEN THIS Demo: DIY Midi-Controller for Moog Model 15 App

Comments

• YES I HAVE SEEN THIS. IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR QUITE A WHILE.

• @DeVlaeminck said:
    YES I HAVE SEEN THIS. IT HAS BEEN AROUND FOR QUITE A WHILE.

Cmon, give him his moment. Watch.

OH COOL REALLY! WOW

That is amazing wish I had that!

-See how easy that was. Dealing with my signifigant other for 15 years has taught me somethings................. ;)

• Well i hadn't seen it before

• Nee meither.
    Now I get it. i wAs thinking, that is a pretty impressive controller but its probably a real one playing the soft one.
    Cool though, makes me think about mapping my ms2000r which has lots of knobs to it. The knobs on this beauty look a lot more knobby and better somehow.
    We all need a little push to use this amazing app more (I for example remember that I used it last on a train from Sta Eulalia to Valencia which took 3 1/2 hours for 100km but passed in a jiffy due to this Moog. That was a year ago!) for it creates memorable moments.

• Oh yeah, and I'm glad to see it again.

One big surprise with model 15 is you can only tweak one knob at a time inside the app on-screen interface. That makes a midi controller totally essential for this beast. And this controller is a beauty

• I had not seen it either. So, thanks for that @Shazamm. Model 15 has been making a racquet for me lately. Cracks, pops etc. Anybody else getting that?