Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

YouTube ripping app

2»

Comments

• @JangoMango said:
    Got a much easier way... install ZJailbreak.. it's an app that emulates a real jailbreak without having to actually jailbreak... then.. install TuTuApp.. from TuTuApp install YouTube++ download what you want and straight import into BM3.. boom bosh bash ...

link?

• @tja said:

@JeffChasteen said:

@RustiK said:
    Not this again.

Appears so.
    Here goes again:
    B_ _ _ T _ _ _!
    That one.

OK, go it.

Good! ;)

• tjatja
    edited August 2017

@JangoMango said:
    Got a much easier way... install ZJailbreak.. it's an app that emulates a real jailbreak without having to actually jailbreak... then.. install TuTuApp.. from TuTuApp install YouTube++ download what you want and straight import into BM3.. boom bosh bash ...

I am not sure if this sounds like a good idea :-O
    Will google about this

EDIT: Cannot find such an App in the App Store

• It's not in the App Store... it's safe enough.. been running it for months.. but if your timid don't try it..

• @kobamoto said:

@JangoMango said:

link?

Google....

• As far as i know, you can only install from the App Store, if you are not cracked already.
    Will not do this, i think.

• edited August 2017

Nope.. not correct..

http://ipad.zjailbreak.com

You will be asked to install a developers certificate, which you then have to 'trust' in Settings, Profiles and Device management...

As I said, if it's not for you, forget it...