Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

mobmuplat_editor: troubles with saving a file

hi!
i have a big problem here and maybe someone knows how to fix it or can give me a tip:
i’m using the mobmuplat-editor and the app itself since a while now and up until yesterday
everything worked quite well.
i’m designing an interface for a simple app on ipad. so, i’m using the mobmuplat-editor on
my macbook in connection with pure data (works fine) and transfer the files to the
mobmuplat document folder on ipad to run them via the mobmuplat app (also works fine).

my problem: suddenly the mobmuplat-editor on my laptop does not save my .mmp files anymore.
i can open a file but as soon as i add new elements (especially „label-objects“ for text) and try to
save, the editor „freezes“ - it won’t save the changes i made and after 1-2 minutes i have to
force-quit the program and the changes are lost.
it’s really strange because the patch itself is not very large or complicated, just some buttons/toggles
in different colours, some sliders, some labels (the ones i already have are working fine).

i already tried to change the file directories, i tried to delete/reinstall the whole mobmuplat package,
restarted the computer, even tried it on another macbook - but always the same problem..** as
soon as i add label-objects **and try to save afterwards, it loads and loads and then i have to force-quit
the program. even if i make a complete new file and add some buttons or other objects.. when i add
a label-object, i can’t save anymore..

does anyone know, what’s the problem? any suggestions what i can try? i’m really thankful for all
your help,
p

Comments

• update: apparently it’s a bug which is caused by the gray-scale-slider in the color settings of the mmp-objects.
    i reported it to daniel iglesia (mobmuplat.com) who’ll add a tracking bug for this issue on github.
    cheers

/thread colsed