Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Video...QUATROMOD by Audio Damage - Multi-Use Tutorial for the iPad

Another superb app from the ever-outputting Audio Damage

Comments

• Ooh I liked the bit where you tried out the Diffuser - potential for a Cocteau Twins sound....something I've been trying to work out for years.

• Audio Damage

• Making my music better, daily.
  • @MonzoPro said:
    Ooh I liked the bit where you tried out the Diffuser - potential for a Cocteau Twins sound....something I've been trying to work out for years.

I remember killing a disco dead in its tracks once in the 80s at a club called the Venue, the DJ there asked me to step in while he went for a drink or a piss or something, the dance was buzzin' with something like Relax or You Spin Me Round or the like and I thought I'd stick on Song To The Siren because I was proper into that track, I've never seen a dance floor clear so fast in my life heheheheheh, I still love that song

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@MonzoPro said:
    Ooh I liked the bit where you tried out the Diffuser - potential for a Cocteau Twins sound....something I've been trying to work out for years.

I remember killing a disco dead in its tracks once in the 80s at a club called the Venue, the DJ there asked me to step in while he went for a drink or a piss or something, the dance was buzzin' with something like Relax or You Spin Me Round or the like and I thought I'd stick on Song To The Siren because I was proper into that track, I've never seen a dance floor clear so fast in my life heheheheheh, I still love that song

Nice one! I love that one too - Elizabeth Fraser is my all-time favourite female vocalist, beautiful voice.

• Thanx for the video

• Totally "Oranges and Lemons"-era b-side! But that chorus sound reminds me of Kitchens of Distinction or Boo Radleys. (Two bands no one remembers, maybe, but they were wondrous guitar architects.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Totally "Oranges and Lemons"-era b-side! But that chorus sound reminds me of Kitchens of Distinction or Boo Radleys. (Two bands no one remembers, maybe, but they were wondrous guitar architects.)

PS: Do you have some kind of link on your YouTube page so you get credit for when I finally get off the fence and buy something?

• Last important question: Can these AU be automated in Cubasis?

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Totally "Oranges and Lemons"-era b-side! But that chorus sound reminds me of Kitchens of Distinction or Boo Radleys. (Two bands no one remembers, maybe, but they were wondrous guitar architects.)

PS: Do you have some kind of link on your YouTube page so you get credit for when I finally get off the fence and buy something?

Should be a store link in the vid description.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Yes there are links for all the apps I review in all of the videos, if your watching on your iPad or iPhone on the channel just next to the Title of the video there is a little triangle pointing down, just tap that and it opens the descriptions menu where there are loads of links and stuff

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Last important question: Can these AU be automated in Cubasis?

Not yet, Cubasis doesn't support automation for AUv3 yet

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@LFS AU automation must be one of the most requested features isn't it? Does it have high priority in your backlog?

• How does the chorus effect compare to Fac Chorus?

• @fattigman said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@LFS AU automation must be one of the most requested features isn't it? Does it have high priority in your backlog?

Hi fattigman,

High prioritized feature request at our end...

Best,
    Lars

• Excellent news

• @LFS said:

@fattigman said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Hi fattigman,

Best,
    Lars

Very happy to hear that :smile:

• Nice track!

• @LFS said:

@fattigman said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Hi fattigman,

Best,
    Lars

It's properly a day of good sonic news, looking forward to automation.

Cubasis is silly good for just getting stuff done.

• @TheVimFuego said:

@LFS said:

@fattigman said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Hi fattigman,

Best,
    Lars

Thanks for the nice comment @TheVimFuego, appreciated!

Best,
    Lars

• @LFS said:

@TheVimFuego said:

@LFS said:

@fattigman said:

@thesoundtestroom said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Hi fattigman,

Best,
    Lars

Thanks for the nice comment @TheVimFuego, appreciated!

Best,
    Lars

Credit where it's due to the devs, Cubasis workflow is really gelling with me.

However Jakob and Doug's videos pushed me over the edge so those guys really need some recognition.

• LFSLFS
    edited August 2017

@TheVimFuego said:
    However Jakob and Doug's videos pushed me over the edge so those guys really need some recognition.

Absolutely right! We love them and their videos too!

Best,
    Lars

• Yeah, I absolutely do not make an app purchase unless I see Sir Doug's or Haq's video reviews. They are so talented and and truly IOS legends!

@LFS said:

@TheVimFuego said:

Absolutely right! We love them and their videos too!

Best,
    Lars

• Thanks everybody, its very kind of you all to say