Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

OT where's the love for Music Paradise??

Anyone who's gone shopping for music apps knows what I'm talking about. Whoever these guys are, they deserve a little credit for their efforts. At the same time I'm a more than a little skeptical that they are even worth a free download. Then again they are charging some premium prices for things like dj mixers, audio editors, synths and samplers. Is it possible in 2017 they might get any recognition?

Comments

• “Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” - Frank Herbert

• edited August 2017

"Ethics is knowing the difference between what you have a right to do and what is right to do."
    Potter Stewart

That would be my last: Music Breath OOO

• ripp-off adware, processing options are ridiculous to pointless, digital gold diggers >:)
    Compare their 20 bucks wave editor with TwistedWave that comes for about half the charge.

• edited August 2017

@Telefunky after a closer examination it seems any recording done on their apps goes straight to ITunes Filesharing, in other words no copy paste to other apps and no Audiobus or IAA.

@robertreynolds said:
    “Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic.” - Frank Herbert

True... haven't read that in years, might want to give it another go.

• Frankly, who buys their shit?
    Seriously.

• Let's put it this way, you know your app has made it when Music Paradise knocks it off