Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

FL Studio Mobile on sale for 899.99

edited August 2017 in General App Discussion

FLSM by Image Line Software
https://appsto.re/us/GtmZz.i

Comments

• Yeah, but they don't want you to buy that version

• Very confusing.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dumb to do this, despite their conundrum

• Worst drunken buy regret.

• Someone could, after a couple of beers even, mistaken this as their desktop offer. Only to find out the day after... no return, the situation is clearly emphasized. Sorry!

• edited August 2017

Lol. I already bought it back when it was much cheaper. ;) Proof!

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

Ohh you just say that. You were having a barbecue with the guys and accidentally bought this on 12th beer. Then deleted the install momentarily. B) Day After Shock. Still better than some other DASs.

• @idexis said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

Ohh you just say that. You were having a barbecue with the guys and accidentally bought this on 12th beer. Then deleted the install momentarily. B) Day After Shock. Still better than some other DASs.

Lol! Riiiight. Oddly enough, I don't drink alcohol anymore once I became hooked on energy drinks. (Trust me, they don't mix, at least for me.) So, nice try mate. ;)

• @idexis said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic

You got me! o:)

Yes I do. :naughty: Now DANCE for me, puppet. Dance!

• That is definitely something Apple needs to fix.

• Does it have IAP? If so I'm out.

• Why don't they just make this old version free instead of putting a stupid price on it and hoping no one accidentally purchases it?

• @richlum said:
    Why don't they just make this old version free instead of putting a stupid price on it and hoping no one accidentally purchases it?

Because it's NOT the old version. It's what USED to be the iphone version then they went universal with the HD iPad version. but some people had already bought the iphone version. So when they replaced FLM2 with FLM3 they replaced both with the same version of FLM3.

• Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

• Has imageline reverted back to their evil ways again?

• @Rich303 said:
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue.

LOL