Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Paging forum members from San Francisco. Need some advice.

Hey guys.

My dad and me will be travelling to San Francisco for a few days from 29th Sept till 3rd October. Could anyone guide me to some decent hotels or websites that give good deals for the same ? Everything I see online makes it seem like Vegas is a bargain. Could really use your help.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• It's pretty expensive.

Have you tried Airbnb?

Also, consider staying in Berkeley or Oakland; a 20 minute BART ride into the city.

I would avoid renting a car if possible.

• Oh, and let's definitely get together.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    Oh, and let's definitely get together.

Definitely :) > @johnfromberkeley said:

It's pretty expensive.

Have you tried Airbnb?

Also, consider staying in Berkeley or Oakland; a 20 minute BART ride into the city.

I would avoid renting a car if possible.

My dad is pretty much a hotel kind of guy. And he's adamant it needs to be in the city somewhere. I'll checkout Airbnb as soon as I'm able. Thanks :)

• If he is expecting a certain standard of hotel service ~in~ the city, expect to pay a fair amount. It's not quite the off season yet, and there are always tourists and conventions year round.

Many "older" folks adjust to a clean Airbnb in charming neighborhoods close to shops. Sell the kitchen as cheaper than eating out. Much cheaper.

Book tickets to Alcatraz now.

Maybe I can show you guys part of town. DM me if you want.

• @johnfromberkeley said:
    If he is expecting a certain standard of hotel service ~in~ the city, expect to pay a fair amount. It's not quite the off season yet, and there are always tourists and conventions year round.

Many "older" folks adjust to a clean Airbnb in charming neighborhoods close to shops. Sell the kitchen as cheaper than eating out. Much cheaper.

Maybe I can show you guys part of town. DM me if you want.

I'm curious... any good synth shops in San Fran ? I know there's robotspeak but not sure about others. Not many synth stores (more like none) here in Goa lol. He's coming around to looking at Airbnb. Is there any particular neighbourhoods I should look into ?

• I'm kind of surprised no-one else from SF has posted here D=

• This is good advice! :)

@johnfromberkeley said:

• On my next trip I'm heading here

http://www.vintagesynthmuseum.com/VSM_Home.html

Play with vintage synths!

• "It's an odd thing, but anyone who disappears
    is said to be seen in San Francisco.
    It must be a delightful city and possess
    all the attractions of the next world”
    ― Oscar Wilde