Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Audio Damage is...

THE SHIT OMFG WOW record time for back to back apps

Comments

• ...Dressed all in black
    PR shoes
    And a big straw hat

• Delivering...

• ...the only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars and in the middle you see the blue centerlight pop and everybody goes “Awww!” -Jack Kerouac

• I call them Wallet Damage.

• A company that makes audio plugins, it also makes hardware. It was founded in 2002.

Here’s the website

https://www.audiodamage.com

• I'm seriously considering buying all of them. I've only had two hours of sleep and I'm sick. My mind is clouded and I'm feeling alien and lizardy. Should I do it?

• @HandOfEmpty said:
    I'm seriously considering buying all of them. I've only had two hours of sleep and I'm sick. My mind is clouded and I'm feeling alien and lizardy. Should I do it?

I've bought everything. Will forever buy everything. They have all my money.

• @HandOfEmpty said:
    I'm seriously considering buying all of them. I've only had two hours of sleep and I'm sick. My mind is clouded and I'm feeling alien and lizardy. Should I do it?

I did.

• @HandOfEmpty said:

You should buy! its what the voices want.

• Audio Damage's @Chris_Randall has shown other plugin developers on the desktop side that porting over their wares to iOS can be really successful endeavor. Now I don't know about "successful" as in monetarily, Chris and his accountant can decide that, but successful as in garnering the support & admiration of the iOS music production community, with their goodwill & loyalties in tow, the Audio Damage ports have been a huge success.

I've bought them all, each completely worth the purchase price five fold, which desktop users happily pay. The buzz around "What's next?" and hearing the fruits of tracks using the plugs is contagious. I love hearing examples of the creativity made with these tools.

Thanks Chris, keep up the great work...

Be cool...