Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Great BeatMaker 3 group chat

Check out this great video on some people in the industry talking about the pros and cons of Beatmaker3 and iPad music production.
Ivan Barias GRAMMY nominated producer
Stoni
Flux Wuth It
Saint Joe soundsandgear.com
Daniel Steetle
Mike From Padbangers.com

Comments

• Ivan Barias GRAMMY nominated producer
    Stoni
    Flux Wuth It
    Saint Joe soundsandgear.com
    Daniel Steetle
    Mike From Padbangers.com

• Thank you for posting, I enjoyed listening to their discussion.

• I thought it was awesome I listen to all of them on there respected channels so together it was dope

• Im in the process of reading the BM3 manual but this is more fun. Good find, thnx for sharing

• I'll have to save this for later, thanks!

• glad I can help

• Do I really have to listen to five guys rambling for more than an hour? Can we get an intern to boil it down to bullet points?
    :o

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Do I really have to listen to five guys rambling for more than an hour? Can we get an intern to boil it down to bullet points?

Sure, I am pretending to work anyway. Be right back.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Do I really have to listen to five guys rambling for more than an hour? Can we get an intern to boil it down to bullet points?

Its funny at points. The black dude with glasses is funny as f. But there isn't anything there that you probably don't know already through this or the intua forum. They literally mention the forum at points as where they've discovered info

• Ten minutes in... you can skip the first ten minutes.

• is long but might be better for some to watch but it explain bm3 great

• @AudioGus said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

Sure, I am pretending to work anyway. Be right back.

hahaha