Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Wolfgang's "INFINITE" on AppStore. Let's discuss.

I absolutely loved the sounds, and can't find anything negative to say about Wolfgang's new creation.
But I'm a composer first, techie second... so do y'all like it? Gonna buy?

Comments

• Audiobus 2 with state saving. Is that enough by today's standard? It's got audio unit though...

• I wasn't aware of it being available so cheers for that

Bought instantly because it's freaking Wolfgang

• Mine! Love the sounds of Wolfgang's apps :)

• 3:41 am here

Just bought it.

• Nice to see it works with iOS 8 (and presumably older iPads).

Support page includes the PDF manual and show and tell videos.

• @R_2 said:
    Nice to see it works with iOS 8 (and presumably older iPads).

Thanx for the link... I like a good read. Wolfgang is very meticulous in explaining his technology.

I bought it as soon as I was awake. First thing before the bathroom is AppStore lol

• @R_2 said:
    Nice to see it works with iOS 8 (and presumably older iPads).

@R_2 thanks for the support page link B)

• I have already all the other PPG synth. Why do I need this one (I mean, what is different with this one ?)

• Its the same matrix than phonem (for little fingers).Does anybody know how to automate and move the green dot (trace ) ?

• @cuscolima said:
    I have already all the other PPG synth. Why do I need this one (I mean, what is different with this one ?)

Only you can tell if you need it... :smile: it depends on what sounds you need for your creations.
    But it has greater sonic capabilities than the others. You can do more with the overtones...
    I'm not done with the manual yet.

One thing though... you can import sounds from the other PPG apps and use them in Infinite...
    That might lay weight on your desicion.

• Here is my first look at Infinite

• Hi,
    I do not own any of PPG apps, do you think this one should be the best choice to start with?

Thanks for the advice

• @grego68 said:
    Its the same matrix than phonem (for little fingers).Does anybody know how to automate and move the green dot (trace ) ?

Check show and tell tutorial video 3 which shows how to assign the matrix source and destinations to morphing etc.,

http://wolfgangpalm.com/iinfinite_supp.html

• Ok it's in the matrix anyway ( LFO and N And F) . Pity this matrix is so tiny , my fingers are too bigs .But this synth is lovely .

@Trueyorky said:

@grego68 said:
    Its the same matrix than phonem (for little fingers).Does anybody know how to automate and move the green dot (trace ) ?

Check show and tell tutorial video 3 which shows how to assign the matrix source and destinations to morphing etc.,

http://wolfgangpalm.com/iinfinite_supp.html

• This is simply awesome.
    Happy days molding sounds.
    Wolfgang for president!

• Lovely. What a summer for AU!

• edited August 2017

This is brilliant and deep, the modulation matrix is great and actually not difficult to control on the screen, touching anywhere in the grid brings horizontal column movement, then going up and down on the left or right column you select the grid square so you don't have to pinpoint exact grid square with your finger.

• @AlexB said:
    Hi,
    I do not own any of PPG apps, do you think this one should be the best choice to start with?

Thanks for the advice

They are all deep so as long as you are set for a learning curve then go for it :)

• @Carnbot said:
    This is brilliant and deep, the modulation matrix is great and actually not difficult to control on the screen, touching anywhere in the grid brings horizontal column movement, then going up and down on the left or right column you select the grid square so you don't have to pinpoint exact grid square with your finger.

It will be interesting to modulate the Morpher and Noiser in BM3 (for those who have it).
    Good stuff.

• Anyway we can copy and paste Lfo and Matrix parameters in others presets , it makes the modulation easier .

• @Carnbot said:

Can you confirm if this has a master tuning knob that can dial in above or below 440 hz?
    Thanks

• @Arpseechord said:

@Carnbot said:

Can you confirm if this has a master tuning knob that can dial in above or below 440 hz?
    Thanks

Yes it does :)

• @Carnbot said:

@Arpseechord said:

@Carnbot said:

Thanks

Yes it does :)

Excellento!! Thank you, heading to App store NOW :)

• I think it´s an awesome synth. I will def. buy the desktop version (i have still no iPad).
    Deep thing it is!

• I'm likely going to grab this one, but I don't have the other PPG apps and don't know much about wavetable synthesis. I see there's a library to choose new sounds to mess with. Are limited to just the sounds the app comes with? Or, can you import your own samples? Or, does it only import files created by the other PPG apps?