Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dont Download ios 11 beta 5

Apps will crash or not open its unstable cant open beatmaker 3 or Auria anymore I have to downgrade from ios 11 beta 5 to ios 10.3.3 just to fix this. And its going to erase everything I have on the ipad. When you drop a beta you have to delete and reinstall the latest non beta FYI I repeat do not download ios 11 beta 5

Comments

• Thanks @Shazamm for that heads up.

• @djjuniorpops said:
    Thanks @Shazamm for that heads up.

dont want anyone having to loose shit.

• I'd like to interject here that that generally, that kinda goes for all iOS betas: don't install them on a device you're actually using, as they're typically very buggy often right until the end of the beta period (and, ah, sometimes after ;-)).

• @Michael said:
    I'd like to interject here that that generally, that kinda goes for all iOS betas: don't install them on a device you're actually using, as they're typically very buggy often right until the end of the beta period (and, ah, sometimes after ;-)).

I have three ipads i use this one as the test dummy so I can tell people about these errors lol Thanks Michael

• edited August 2017
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Save your time
    it's very teasing but don't start looking before GM if you don't have to
    Thx anyway

GM?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Max23 said:
    Golden master
    Last preview before release

lol well im far to impatient for that. Im beta testing alot of apps most devs dont beta test there apps on ios betas thats were I come in give them a helping had with error and bugs

• Jajaja. Well... it’s a beta.

I do have one question. Did you go from 10.3.3 to 11 beta 5 or from a previous beta? I’m on the latest public beta (plublic beta 3 or developer beta 4) And it’s nothing like you describe.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Thanks for taking one for the team!

I almost had myself convinced I should try the beta. Now I think I'll wait :#

• I confirm that iOS11 beta5 broke Auria Pro compatibility. Cubasis and Beathawk work.
    Regards.

• Gadget also work, and the bug with bluetooth keyboards like the MicroKey Air not connecting has been fixed, so for me beta5 has been great :smiley:

• Our wait to Christmas before loading iOS 11 !

• @Shazamm said:

@Max23 said:
    Golden master
    Last preview before release

lol well im far to impatient for that. Im beta testing alot of apps most devs dont beta test there apps on ios betas thats were I come in give them a helping had with error and bugs

Problem for devs is that while iOS is in unstable early beta-state you don't know whether you're chasing bugs in your own code or looking for phantom bugs in iOS that will be fixed in time. Waiting for the very last moment can save you a lot of wasted time.

Right now it's still too early for me. I'm waiting for Apple to clean up their own mess first.

• @Lacm1993 said:
    Jajaja. Well... it’s a beta.

I do have one question. Did you go from 10.3.3 to 11 beta 5 or from a previous beta? I’m on the latest public beta (plublic beta 3 or developer beta 4) And it’s nothing like you describe.

only on five . I went from 1-5

• I also was stupid enough to install beta 5 on iOS 11 :-(
    Lucky though I've got my old 12.9" left to drive BeatMaker 3...

• Apple killed both Beatmaker 3 and Auria Pro with beta 5...
    But, NOT, Korg Gadget and Cubasis 2.1... Hmmm...

• My band/house mate got the new iPad Pro a month ago and unfortunately got the beta, mst of the music apps are un usable. I hope everything gets ironed out by the offical launch next month.

• @Shazamm said:
    Apps will crash or not open its unstable cant open beatmaker 3 or Auria anymore I have to downgrade from ios 11 beta 5 to ios 10.3.3 just to fix this. And its going to erase everything I have on the ipad. When you drop a beta you have to delete and reinstall the latest non beta FYI I repeat do not download ios 11 beta 5

Just checking you are referring to developer beta 5, not public beta 4? Thanks

• @skoptic said:

@Shazamm said:

It’s the same thing

• @skoptic said:

@Shazamm said:

developer beta 5

• Any news about if public beta 4 is kosher?

• @theconnactic said:
    Any news about if public beta 4 is kosher?

it worked for me on all my devices. No apps seemed affected. Apple must have done something in developer beta 5

• edited August 2017

Just to clarify, are we both talking about public beta 4, right? Because AFAIK public beta 4 is the equivalent to developer beta 5, and just popped out in software update a few minutes ago...

• @theconnactic said:
    Just to clarify, are we both talking about public beta 4, right? Because AFAIK public beta 4 is the equivalent to developer beta 5, and just popped out in software update a few minutes ago...

OMFG I not an idiot bro developer beta 5

• Lol, just because I need to be sure before pulling the trigger on Public Beta 4.

• @theconnactic said:
    Lol, just because I need to be sure before pulling the trigger on Public Beta 4.

lol Im not sure if they are the same tho. I was running developer betas from 1-5

• That’s why I asked. So I’ll ask again to anyone who possible installed Public Beta 4: is it all good?