Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Gordon Lightfoot cover (If you could read my mind)

Thought i would take advantage of my sore throat voice this past weekend. not sure if it helped or not but here it is.

cheers,

Comments

• Thumbs up! Do 'Shadows' or 'I'm Not Supposed to Care' next.

• Love this! Thank you for sharing it with us.

• sweet rendition & congrats to you : )

• @oat_phipps said:
    Thumbs up! Do 'Shadows' or 'I'm Not Supposed to Care' next.

Thanks @oat_phipps, the only other one I've tried is Sundown. I need to try one of your suggestions as my wife thinks I'm trying to tell her something with that last one.. :#

• @scadet said:
    Love this! Thank you for sharing it with us.

@harmonicfocus said:
    sweet rendition & congrats to you : )

@lukesleepwalker said:
    Very nice!

Thanks for listening! I appreciate the kind words.

• Quality from you, as always.

• encenc
    edited August 2017

Nice version ... recording process ?
    Windmills of your mind next please ;-)

• Haven't heard this for ages. Your version is excellent and you have a great vocal tone (guitar's good too). B)

• Great voice.. well done

• @Zen210507 said:
    Quality from you, as always.

Thanks, appreciate it Zen!

@enc said:
    Nice version ... recording process ?
    Windmills of your mind next please ;-)

Simple process two mics on the guitar xy and panned left right, condenser mic on vocals, everything recorded into cubasis. Eq, reverb, compression all cubasis.
    Thanks for the listen.

@receder said:
    Haven't heard this for ages. Your version is excellent and you have a great vocal tone (guitar's good too). B)

I have a soft spot for the old 70's singer songwriters, very nostalgic.
    Thank you for listening

@JangoMango said:
    Great voice.. well done

I appreciate it @JangoMango

• I love that song. Nice rendition, bruv.

• @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr said:
    I love that song. Nice rendition, bruv.

Thanks @Wrlds2ndBstGeoshredr! Who is the worlds best GeoShredder? Love that app.

• You have a great voice. Fantastic playing as well. Good job.

• Thanks for the listen and comments @robertreynolds. I appreciate it very much!

• Love this song - and your rendition of it!
    I used to play this one many years ago (no where near as well as you though!) when I was one half of an acoustic duo. We also used to do John Denver, Glen Campbell and Neil Young songs as well :smile:

• edited August 2017

Aww thanks Colin. I'm sure your cover was great! Had a John Denver song book when I was a kid, RIP Glen Cambell, love Neil Young!

• @Bootsy I already commented on what a great cover version you have done but I have another question...

I have seen quite a few covers of songs on SoundCloud and YouTube. Just wondering how people are managing to do this? Is there some special license that you can sign up to? When I tried uploading a short cover song sample (not even a whole song) to YouTube once it was quickly removed and I received an email telling me not to do it again. Yet there seems to be loads of people on YT doing covers, tutorials etc of songs. So what is the secret?
    Thanks

• @receder said:
    @Bootsy I already commented on what a great cover version you have done but I have another question...

I have seen quite a few covers of songs on SoundCloud and YouTube. Just wondering how people are managing to do this? Is there some special license that you can sign up to? When I tried uploading a short cover song sample (not even a whole song) to YouTube once it was quickly removed and I received an email telling me not to do it again. Yet there seems to be loads of people on YT doing covers, tutorials etc of songs. So what is the secret?
    Thanks

@receder, I don't think there is any rhyme or reason to it. I have a bunch of covers on YouTube and I two have been in the "not in good standing" with YT. But most stuff has been up for years.. they made me take fire and rain off and one other I can't remember. Anyways I haven't done anything on youtube in years but I used to just put it up and see what happened, if they said take it down, I took it down. Maybe it's certain artists? Eddie Vedder, Radiohead, and Ray Lamontagne don't seem to care..

• Thanks for your reply. I will maybe have another go and see what happens.

• Beautiful. But then your performances always are.

• @richardyot said:
    Beautiful. But then your performances always are.

Thanks @richardyot! You're too kind. Thanks for listenin