Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Jam Session Recording - New Camera Setup

Started getting in to the whole recording gear and jam sessions, and have been using my iPhone to do everything. I have a fuji XT-1 but couldn't figure out how to get it to record Audio-In since it has a 2.5mm jack. So, last night I remembered that my headphones have a detachable audio cable...and you know what...it's a 2.5mm to 3.5mm...so I plugged it into the fuji and hooray! Audio comes in and sounds good.

Anyhoo, I love the immediacy of recording into my iPhone...but the quality I can get from real glass is amazing. Here is an example of the quality I'm getting moving forward. I finally picked up a mic, so I plan on adding VoiceOver to these little sessions as they materialize.

Just jazzed that I have things set up the way I want them.

Thanks for watching :)

Comments

• @echoopera said:
    Started getting in to the whole recording gear and jam sessions, and have been using my iPhone to do everything. I have a fuji XT-1 but couldn't figure out how to get it to record Audio-In since it has a 2.5mm jack. So, last night I remembered that my headphones have a detachable audio cable...and you know what...it's a 2.5mm to 3.5mm...so I plugged it into the fuji and hooray! Audio comes in and sounds good.

Anyhoo, I love the immediacy of recording into my iPhone...but the quality I can get from real glass is amazing. Here is an example of the quality I'm getting moving forward. I finally picked up a mic, so I plan on adding VoiceOver to these little sessions as they materialize.

Just jazzed that I have things set up the way I want them.

Thanks for watching :)

Sounds good to me... and looks stunning also... Just some glare from the lighten...

Nice...