Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Dev codes not working

Okay so i have been trying to use my beatmaker 3 codes and i cant redeem them. I know the codes are good but I get an error can not contact itunes store every time WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? It wont let me do it from the computer it say I have to use an ios device. Keep in mind the code for the app worked fine its the in app purchases

Comments

• @Shazamm said:
    Okay so i have been trying to use my beatmaker 3 codes and i cant redeem them. I know the codes are good but I get an error can not contact itunes store every time WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG? It wont let me do it from the computer it say I have to use an ios device. Keep in mind the code for the app worked fine its the in app purchases

Yep I have exactly the same problem, I managed to install 3 packs and that's it and also each time I try to restore or install another it try's to install ALL of then again and adds like another 2gb to the install, seriously messed up at the moment so I'm gonna wait because a fix is in for the Store problems in the next update.
    I deleted BM3 and installed again and just installed the Starte Pack, I'm gonna wait for the update then all should be cool

• Here's what I've found. If you've been beta testing the app (or any beta app through TestFlight for that matter), if the app is still installed, you will get that error. Delete the app completely and try again. That's what worked for me. :smile:

• @Audiojunkie said:
    Here's what I've found. If you've been beta testing the app (or any beta app through TestFlight for that matter), if the app is still installed, you will get that error. Delete the app completely and try again. That's what worked for me. :smile:

good ideal. i just downloaded them from the beta app since there free for beta tester until they fix the real problem

• @thesoundtestroom said:

@Shazamm said:

Yep I have exactly the same problem, I managed to install 3 packs and that's it and also each time I try to restore or install another it try's to install ALL of then again and adds like another 2gb to the install, seriously messed up at the moment so I'm gonna wait because a fix is in for the Store problems in the next update.
    I deleted BM3 and installed again and just installed the Starte Pack, I'm gonna wait for the update then all should be cool

sucks you had to do that