Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Deleted

Deleted

Comments

• A pleasant track. I'd be more interested personally to hear the high sequence-arpeggio as the focus of the mix; to me the mid-range rhythmic synth and the brassy lead are too loud. And I'm not sure on what track exactly, but I think the reverbs should be dialed back a fair bit. Gets a bit hazy for my tastes. Enjoyed it.

• I´d join oat a bit here.
    Too many things on equal focus.
    Maybe dial something back, then bring it back later. Let the sounds get into dialog.
    Beautilful ideas. Reminds me of an asian movie soundtrack.
    Nice colors too. I got a suggestion for the title: Heavy Light. :-)

• @oat_phipps said:
    A pleasant track. I'd be more interested personally to hear the high sequence-arpeggio as the focus of the mix; to me the mid-range rhythmic synth and the brassy lead are too loud. And I'm not sure on what track exactly, but I think the reverbs should be dialed back a fair bit. Gets a bit hazy for my tastes. Enjoyed it.

@dreamrobe said:
    I´d join oat a bit here.
    Too many things on equal focus.
    Maybe dial something back, then bring it back later. Let the sounds get into dialog.
    Beautilful ideas. Reminds me of an asian movie soundtrack.
    Nice colors too. I got a suggestion for the title: Heavy Light. :-)

Thanks guys! This is exactly what I was looking for! Got new monitors and really don't know them yet! Krk rokets 5's. Also first time recording through a board.10 in/2 out. Thank you for the thought and suggestions!