Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

iTuttle CC mapping to controller. HOW?

Recently I got a nanoKey Studio and start playing with couple of synth I own on my iPad. iTuttle got me there. Very nice sound. BUT HOW to map its controls to nano knobs???
Thanks in advance for possible tips.

Comments

• Pretty sure your question was answered on another thread here at the weekend no?.

Long press on iTuttle parameters and then move the nanokey knobs to assign was the suggestion.

Not able to check at the moment but definitely saw one of your posts asking this get answered.

• @SpookyZoo said:
    Pretty sure your question was answered on another thread here at the weekend no?.

Long press on iTuttle parameters and then move the nanokey knobs to assign was the suggestion.

Not able to check at the moment but definitely saw one of your posts asking this get answered.

Opps. Sudden Blindness At The Bleedin' Obvious Syndrome kicking in. Don't see the 'parameters' button....

• edited July 2017

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@SpookyZoo said:
    Pretty sure your question was answered on another thread here at the weekend no?.

Opps. Sudden Blindness At The Bleedin' Obvious Syndrome kicking in. Don't see the 'parameters' button....

Hey Johnny. Could be your humour but just in case, I mean any of the iTuttle parameters (cutoff, res, etc). Long-Press and the CC dialog appears stating next knob turned will be assigned as it's controller.

• @SpookyZoo said:

@JohnnyGoodyear said:

@SpookyZoo said:

Hey Johnny. Could be your humour but just in case, I mean any of the iTuttle parameters. Long-Press and the CC dialog appears stating next knob turned will be assigned as it's controller.

Official Duh Moment on my part. Thanks for the obvious nudge.

• WOW! Good! Thank You! Honestly, I had trying to long press, but really was expecting the prompting window! )))