Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Shadow Walker - First track made with BM3

edited July 2017 in Creations

Hey,

Like many of you, I bought BM3 the first day it arrived in the app store. This is the first track I created in it. I sampled a lot of sounds from iMaschine, Blocs, iSem, Animoog then exported the track into Auria for some tweaking :)

https://soundcloud.com/messengerofsound/shadow-walker

Comments

• Really like the dissonant B section. Does all your stuff sound like this, or is this a product of the beatmaker workflow?

• can you please tell me how you sampled from imaschine. do you use it with audiobus or just IAA? I just want to sample one shot of each pads, but it won't let me and I actually have to press play of the provided transport button.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Really like the dissonant B section. Does all your stuff sound like this, or is this a product of the beatmaker workflow?

Thank you! Yeah most of the time I make songs with this kind of vibe. I feel like the beatmaker workflow helped in terms of the sampling. Hosting all the apps and having everything I need in one app.

• @Suboidua said:
    can you please tell me how you sampled from imaschine. do you use it with audiobus or just IAA? I just want to sample one shot of each pads, but it won't let me and I actually have to press play of the provided transport button.

I actually used Imaschine in standalone with beatmaker with Ableton link. I made some loops and grooves that I liked and exported the loops from imaschine into the audio tracks of beatmaker. Normally I export each individual sound so I can mix separately but I just did full drums because I got lazy lol.

When I was just experimenting to make banks, I believe I had imaschine on one pad (IAA) and sampled a full drum loop in. Then I sliced the loop to different pads so I could use them as one shots.

• edited July 2017

sweet. key change works really well.

• @Noirflux said:

@Suboidua said:
    can you please tell me how you sampled from imaschine. do you use it with audiobus or just IAA? I just want to sample one shot of each pads, but it won't let me and I actually have to press play of the provided transport button.

I actually used Imaschine in standalone with beatmaker with Ableton link. I made some loops and grooves that I liked and exported the loops from imaschine into the audio tracks of beatmaker. Normally I export each individual sound so I can mix separately but I just did full drums because I got lazy lol.

When I was just experimenting to make banks, I believe I had imaschine on one pad (IAA) and sampled a full drum loop in. Then I sliced the loop to different pads so I could use them as one shots.

thanks. nice job with your music!