Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

KASPAR Preset

This would be my first post here. I have done a lot of reading, I mean A LOT. I have found that what I thought I knew, I didn't. But what I didn't know is that it doesn't matter much. I am having fun and I thought I would share a preset that I made in KASPAR. Thank you all for your information you have shared.

If this sort of thing is not allowed here, please let me know.

I hope this works.

https://dropbox.com/s/56bq9k6a0lzgqny/Sizmek.gpt?dl=0

Comments

• Welcome. No problem sharing. Thanks. If I had Kaspar I'd be downloading it now to try! On my list to get - once I get a newer ipad

• I don't think the link to Dropbox will work, I get this..

• I think if you copy and past the link in your browser, it will work.

• Hi judgedredd, i downloaded but no sounds comes from this preset. Any hint?

• @AlexB said:
    Hi judgedredd, i downloaded but no sounds comes from this preset. Any hint?

He has the voice amp set to be controlled by aftertouch in the mod matrix. If you change that to velocity or turn it off altogether it'll become audible.

• edited July 2017

@brice said:

@AlexB said:

He has the voice amp set to be controlled by aftertouch in the mod matrix. If you change that to velocity or turn it off altogether it'll become audible.

Brilliant!!! And thanks Judgedredd, very nice arp preset!

• edited July 2017

@brice said:

@AlexB said:

Exactly, If you go into pref and change the virtual keyboard to "Ribbon" then slide your finger from the bottom of the key to the top, you get the full effect.