Audiobus: Use your music apps together.

What is Audiobus?Audiobus is an award-winning music app for iPhone and iPad which lets you use your other music apps together. Chain effects on your favourite synth, run the output of apps or Audio Units into an app like GarageBand or Loopy, or select a different audio interface output for each app. Route MIDI between apps — drive a synth from a MIDI sequencer, or add an arpeggiator to your MIDI keyboard — or sync with your external MIDI gear. And control your entire setup from a MIDI controller.

Download on the App Store

Audiobus is the app that makes the rest of your setup better.

Bluetooth audio

Does anyone know how to send audio via bluetooth to an active box using Audiobus? Several apps like Audioshare, DrumJam, DrumperfectPro, pianos and players in general send normally, but Loopy and Audiobus can not. :open_mouth:
Thanks

Comments

• I havent bothered looking at it because of the latency, but now that i moved my rig from speakers and only using headphones, it would be cool to send audio from my ipad to iphone(or perhaps raspi 3) connected to my speakers on the other side of the room.

So im also interested to know about this bt audio thing

• edited July 2017

Yes audiobus needs a Bluetooth option and hopefully soon. I have to resort to stand alone Cubasis every time I want to edit midi wire free. Latency is not a problem for me when midi editing.

• Hey guys - we'll take a look into that. Stay tuned

• @Michael said:
    Hey guys - we'll take a look into that. Stay tuned

How is dad life you lucky devil!

• @maya-br said:
    Does anyone know how to send audio via bluetooth to an active box using Audiobus? Several apps like Audioshare, DrumJam, DrumperfectPro, pianos and players in general send normally, but Loopy and Audiobus can not. :open_mouth:
    Thanks

http://www.secretbasedesign.com/apps/apollo.html

• @RustiK said:
    How is dad life you lucky devil!

It's lovely but frequently exhausting! He's an absolute delight during daylight hours, the most cheerful and good-natured little guy! At nighttime, sometimes less charming (we've not slept more than 3 hours in a row in six months now!!). But he'll grow outta that =) </seriously offtopic>